• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
So it's true that Ange doesn't use tactics with different teams, it's literally just playing the same way all the time. Seems insane because surely teams know exactly what they're going to do?

I'm confident Arteta has a plan for the NLD
His plan for the first one was fine, we just missed sitters and turned the ball over twice to concede silly goals. If we eliminate those 2 elements, we'll win 4-5 nil.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So it's true that Ange doesn't use tactics with different teams, it's literally just playing the same way all the time. Seems insane because surely teams know exactly what they're going to do?

I'm confident Arteta has a plan for the NLD

I think his tactics are centered around his philosophy, which is finding space.

His coaches are focused on developing the tactics to support that philosophy, both in keeping the team fresh and unpredictable, to in game tactics.

I don’t think that’s a problem really. I think Ange’s biggest problem will be his philosophy, and how he looks to modify it to really compete.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I think his tactics are centered around his philosophy, which is finding space.

His coaches are focused on developing the tactics to support that philosophy, both in keeping the team fresh and unpredictable, to in game tactics.

I don’t think that’s a problem really. I think Ange’s biggest problem will be his philosophy, and how he looks to modify it to really compete.

His biggest problem, like Arsène before him, is his obstinance. But that's where the similarities end.

One is in the twilight of his career having acheived nothing of note whilst the other was a name synonymous with revolutionising football & cultivating a brand of free-flowing, attractive & winning style of play.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

So I heard today that Harry Kane was a big Gunners supporter in his young years before he joined Sp**s academy early on in his teenage years. He had a go at us during the week about how much he was looking forward to smashing us too haha. He probably joined BM to win a trophy before he retires, I'd laugh if we win a trophy before he retires after all that hahaha. Idiot!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Could you see Kane and Eric Dier do this? Hoddle clearly fancies himself here, but poor Waddle looks like he wishes he was back in Gateshead. The drummer must be a mate from Newcastle, going by the moustache.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So I heard today that Harry Kane was a big Gunners supporter in his young years before he joined Sp**s academy early on in his teenage years. He had a go at us during the week about how much he was looking forward to smashing us too haha. He probably joined BM to win a trophy before he retires, I'd laugh if we win a trophy before he retires after all that hahaha. Idiot!
1712945949871.png

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Interestingly, he does not seem that much of a mouthbreather in this photo. Maybe Sp**s like Mordor uglifies people over time 🤔
A hope extinguished....he turned to the dark side. On an aside, how do you fancy Kazakhstan's chances in the Nations League? I see we play you on the 6th of September, long journey for Ødegaard....

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom