• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

elemoo

If you can’t support your team until the very end then don’t bother supporting at all. Get behind everything for one final month and if it doesn’t come off have a little moan and cry.

I have to admit, it does confuse me as to why some on here revel in our defeats when there's literally no upside in it for them. Like, what encourages someone to brag about being right regarding the ins and outs of managing a PL football team? And I don't mean those with balanced opinions, I'm talking about so called 'fans' who are rarely here when the team are doing well but are the first to talk/type with such vitriol when the team is not doing well - are their lives falling apart so badly that this forum is a form of therapy to release their troubles?

I know it can seem like doom and gloom in the aftermath of a loss and some are more disappointed than others but please be kind to yourselves (I'm serious) and stay away from here if it brings out the worst in you - this place is not a good substitute for actual therapy.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sp**s will do everything they can to make sure we don’t win the title. It would take away a lot of the feel good vibes around them if we win it first time in 20 years. Also they won’t have anything to play for besides that. We know how pity they are.

They’ll fold.

It’s down to Brighton but as we saw last weekend, they’re not a very good side right now.

And we will do everything we can to win against Sp**s and other teams as well.

It may look bleak right now but there are still games to play.

Let the season play out, there’s no need to panic.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Properly still rocked from yesterday, really didn't expect it.

Arteta and the players looked like total deer in headlights that whole second half, was quite humbling.

Tell.

We've had multiple games where individual quality has bailed us out. I think the January form has fooled people into thinking we're this relentless machine, that needs everything working perfectly.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Flawless second half of the season comes to an end.

Arteta done well with what he has. Sometimes you just got to say there's another team that's comfortably above everyone else. City can get an injury in defence and bring in a 100mill player from bench. Unfortunately, City with Pep do not make slip ups like they did in the past which allowed teams like Leicester and Chelsea win it.

What we can do is continue improving the squad in the summer to hope close the gap.

This is a better feeling though. In the past it was always some personal excuse like injuries, defending or something else. Now we're performing well. It's just a case of a club with 100+ charges and money hack winning it. Out of our control.

amigo

The defeat was disappointing and the manner of it even more and I'll be the first to say that this wasn't Arteta's finest day of management. But some of the criticism seems overboard after the first defeat of the year in 2024. More important is how we react. Because the champions league is still in our hands (albeit very difficult). And I'm willing to stick my neck out to say if we win our six remaining games we still have a pretty good chance of winning the prem. We may not, and that even if achieved may not be enough but to pretend that Arteta hasn't done a good job is way beyond harsh. Did he mess up yesterday, possibly but as Wenger famously said "Winning football games is not easy you know!" We are in a competition against billion dollar institutions and people act as if this is some playground contest. The others want to win too and if we do our best and come up second or a close third we may not have achieved what we want but we still have done well. We can clearly see progress from last year and if we keep progressing we will one day overhaul City. (They may well even be docked a point or two.)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Can you blame them, the team played with so little energy that 2nd must have been super frustrating for the crowd. The life was sucked out of them and they knew the team just wasn't getting back into it.

It'd be different if we were creating loads of clear cut chances that 2nd half and were sucker punched, but the manner off you just knew we weren't getting back into it

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
@DJ_Markstar @A_G @sdotzdot @albakos @SuperGoon

Ffs guys, why are you guys bottling this? Someone please stop that blue cheating club!!

Arteta should have never sell Xhaka, huge mistake. El capitano Xhaka. Under his leadership, arsenal would never bottle it this season.

@DJ_Markstar @A_G @sdotzdot @albakos @SuperGoon

Oh by the way, I only tagged five of you just to say hi 👋 sorry that I forgot to reply you guys last week. No hard feeling. ✌️

IMG_3765.jpeg

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Think Granit handled this quite well, despite how awkward that must have been for him.

Also why are Bayern tweeting clips of another team celebrating their league :lol:
:lol:Well, all bundesliga clubs are technically Bayern’s academy. They are just celebrating their academy success. They coached their players and managers just to sell them cheap to Bayern, but sell the expensive ones to outside.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom