• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2004 - the Summer of the Great Galactico Sale?

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Trezeguet would be a great partner for Henry. Baraja and Vieira would be awesome. Anyone would like Aimar, Figo, Roberto Carlos, Nedved and Davids in their side.

jt73

All of the above mentioned are good to great footballers. However, here's the 3 positions I would be in on: Right Back= Trabelsi (first choice), Sagnol (second choice), Attacking midfield = Diego ( keep Bergy one more year and introduce Diego to the Arsenal game) Bentley will eventually slide out to the right side... Finally one more striker Kluivert( he will be cheap), otherwise Trezeguet ( not cheap) either would fit our style of play. If there is still room for movement let's look at CB cover maybe Metzelder, Ferrari or Oddo. Oddo and Ferrari would be the cheaper buys. That would be a terrific summer. Whether that happens is truly dependent on this years Champions League run. If we win the thing, all can come into the fold. If we get by Chelsea, 2 maybe can be bought. The whole thing depends on the order in which we finish.

The Mini

jt73, you're looking at everyone, we're Arsenal... with no Abramovic. We have to think small and how much would Diego come to?

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom