• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Dilemma we all face...

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
On Saturday, the two teams we love to hate most, Spuds and Manure, face off at Old Trafford. who do we wish failure upon? Manure are a close second to Sp**s on the list of who we hate but they are our biggest premiership rivals... if they win, it will keep them at most 12 points behind us and would make all the mancs very happy but it means that spuds would have lost and that is always a good thing. spuds, on the other hand are the team i hate most and if they were to win it would be good for our premiership aspirations but that would mean a "historic" win for them. either way, one of them is happy. there is always the possibility of a draw but i hate those and Sp**s will still be happy about it and lets admit it, it would be an improvement for united :p. so what do we do?

kNiteMare

you know, some Sp**s' supporter would gladly lose this game so that the manure have a chance of catching us so we dont win the premiership. That is just poor imo.

I love to see suprs lose based on my personal preference, but manure because of their ****ty behaviour. We will get more out of them if we win the EPL at the WHL, so simply we win the title.

Taozhe

I'll go for a 1-0 defeat for manure ... and not scored by a tot **** ... an own goal by brown or keane? ;D

And maybe a few reds and more injuries to their defence ;D

torgrim

Taozhe said:
I'll go for a 1-0 defeat for manure ... and not scored by a tot **** ... an own goal by brown or keane? ;D

And maybe a few reds and more injuries to their defence ;D

That's right, some injuries and an own goal by Brown. He's still young and the goal and Fergies torment will be hard on him.

seanconvey66

Sp**s to win. I hat them but lets be honest they aint going to rival us for anything, so let them do us a favour instead.

Mark

Established Member
We gotta support the Spuds on this occasion. They are no threat to us so if they win it won't do anything bad, Man U however will drop points and will be very far behind us.

A

Anonymous

I cannot bring myself to say I want Sp**s to win. Aslong as we keep on winning what the mancs do does not matter.

Pat's missing Gerbil

quattro said:
let them draw. 2 points dropped either way. good enough for me ;D

a draw (undeserved by tots) but spectacular own goal in the last minute by Gary Neville who gets sent off for head butting Tim Howard who pointed out that his moustache was pathetic. Phil Neville wades in because Tim's Tourrette's syndrome has kicked in and he called everybody "a cnt". Despite the truth in this Phil cant see reason. (Never has been able to:Never will) and goes off to practice his Banjo for the remake of the film "Deliverence".

Roy hits everyone. Darren Anderton goes down injured, but he is sitting at home already not playing because he is injured. Thus no one notices and fewer care. Ronaldo tries to carm everybody down with a ridiculous show of step-overs that even Michael Flaherty in Lord of the dance would have been embarressed to do in public. Ruud just ****s himself (whats new). Solskar finds a large mushroom and takes up fishing.

Whats worse is that Ruud's fear induced cack is infectious and both teams are quaranteened for public safety for the forseeable future. This after lifebans to all for just being the biggest bunch of wankers known to mankind.

im off to take my tablets

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
a draw (undeserved by tots) but spectacular own goal in the last minute by Gary Neville who gets sent off for head butting Tim Howard who pointed out that his moustache was pathetic. Phil Neville wades in because Tim's Tourrette's syndrome has kicked in and he called everybody "a cnt". Despite the truth in this Phil cant see reason. (Never has been able to:Never will) and goes off to practice his Banjo for the remake of the film "Deliverence".

Roy hits everyone. Darren Anderton goes down injured, but he is sitting at home already not playing because he is injured. Thus no one notices and fewer care. Ronaldo tries to carm everybody down with a ridiculous show of step-overs that even Michael Flaherty in Lord of the dance would have been embarressed to do in public. Ruud just ****s himself (whats new). Solskar finds a large mushroom and takes up fishing.

Whats worse is that Ruud's fear induced cack is infectious and both teams are quaranteened for public safety for the forseeable future. This after lifebans to all for just being the biggest bunch of wankers known to mankind.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. What a crazy guy. Almost started rolling on the floor there. Funniest thing I heard for a while. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pat's missing Gerbil

loyan_said said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. What a crazy guy. Almost started rolling on the floor there. Funniest thing I heard for a while. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ive taken said tablets and clearly what i said early was deranged, I failed to mention Deigo Forlan's haircut.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom