• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Man City 5-0 Arsenal | It Would've Been 10-0 Without Holding! (BigPoppaPump)

Man City 5-0 Arsenal | GDeep Rips Up Season Ticket Live On Camera (Explicit)

Man City 5-0 Arsenal | I Missed A Puffin Festival For This (hydro rant)

Man City 5-0 Arsenal | I knew we're gonna lose with K**b Balding in lineup! (@truth_hurts but @say yes when you see it! <rant>)

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I don't even think cheering the opponents goals was toxic there was nothing else to cheer. If you didn't leave what do you even do there except laugh?

They did their sympathy clap thing afterwards anyways, so the fans aren't toxic this is just our reality.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Im not on twitter, Can someone please offer my upmost support in dealing with his personal issues .
I would also be grateful if it could be made clear there is absolutely no need whatsoever for the mouthy attention seeking tool to come back .

There was never any actual need for him in the fking 1st place😂

Many Thx👍

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Im not on twitter, Can someone please offer my upmost support in dealing with his personal issues .
I would also be grateful if it could be made clear there is absolutely no need whatsoever for the mouthy attention seeking sh!tstain to come back .

There was never any actual need for him in the fking 1st place😂

Many Thx👍
lol he was flying the flag high for Arteta, are you sure?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
AFTV have moved on from... "Profiting from the team's failures"

To..."Profiting from the fan's failures"

:lol:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

They also sang "we lose every week, you're not special, we lose every week" and it was caught on video, is that a lie too?

Stewart is talking out of his arse. We saw them celebrating live on TV. I didn't read it in a tweet.
That one was a lie, that was a clip of West Ham fans and the twitter account admitted he was trolling. This is probably where some of the confusion is.

The Arsenal away fans celebrating the Man City goal was 100% real though.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
That one was a lie, that was a clip of West Ham fans and the twitter account admitted he was trolling. This is probably where some of the confusion is.

The Arsenal away fans celebrating the Man City goal was 100% real though.

Wow, really! Why do people do that, ffs.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom