• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

GoonerJay24

We need to really take these down next game. Stop them from filming, chant them to get out of our club, make them uncomfortable and ashamed.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We need to really take these down next game. Stop them from filming, chant them to get out of our club, make them uncomfortable and ashamed.
How can you stop them filming in public areas? Unless your talking mob behaviour.

If anything, their channel has grown with the pandemic and not attending games, allowed them to do watch alongs and engage more online.

em9999

My rainbows
Most arsenal fans don't know what Shame they have a inflated view of the club.. who gave em that inflated view Wenger , what did they proceed to do??? kick him in the teeth then continued to posion his good name ... Even after he left

Disrespectful turds

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...imagine if this was DT that got hit :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Says YouTube videos is his only job now, so he’s doing well not being in that 9-5 rat race.
Seriously though people making money off the youtube football thing is crazy. Most these people know f all about football but seem to get views, I’d try it myself but I think I’d be a bit too high brow to get views.

Top Bottom