• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Reckon Mikel probably printed Ornstein's tweet on a big A3 paper, put it on an easel and wait for Niles to come in before smacking the paper with a ruler.

"You, sir, what is this?"

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Man will do anything for money 🤣

Wonder if this will make his doc?
He could no longer hack it in the prem & because he was unwanted by teams in the big football countries in Europe, he had to flee to the Turkish league.

Everything else is just PR spin from a supremely talented but unfortunately washed up at the top level footballer.

Will still watch it but his PR machine is propaganda.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Man will do anything for money.

Wonder if this will make his doc?
He could no longer hack it in the prem & because non of the big football countries in Europe wanted him he had to flee to the Turkish league.

Everything else is just PR spin from a very talented but unfortunately washed up at the top level footballer.
He doesn't need the money from this doc, he's doing it to clear his name after the club have run a coordinated media campaign against him.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
He doesn't need the money from this doc, he's doing it to clear his name after the club have run a coordinated media campaign against him.
Really i guess have missed the coordinated media campaign?
They wanted him to leave because they thought he was no longer up to the job. simples- See also Sokratis & Mustafi

Did i miss the Mesut is a Cnut doc released by the club?

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Seems like it’s leaked from AMN’s side. Basically throwing Arteta under the bus again. Love to see it.

Yeah finally it looks like we're getting a real peek behind the curtain regarding all of the bs that's going on.

Thankfully it means I can stop hearing the absolute asinine excuses people make for Arteta (and Edu).

Complete circus show, I'm so p!ssed off at our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom