• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Back Lac Or Sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bergholt

My most hated starting striker.

My most hated Arsenal XI

Lacazette-Giroud
Podolski-Xhaka-Elneny-Pepe
Kolasanic-Squilaci-Mustafi-Cedric
Almunia

So many missing.

Richard Wright
Shaaban
Silvestre
Senderos
Stepanovs
Andre Santos
Gervinho
Jeffers
Lucas Perez
Park Chu-Young

Denilson, Cygan, Chamakh could also go in that list but I didn't mind those three.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Didn't Podolski get something like 16 goals and 11 assists in his first season? Then was dumped almost immediately after that.

Proper bizarre.

Good player, but he was too similar to what Walcott offered the team, but slower.

We looked much better that season, when Rozza replaced Lukas and Santi moved out wide...think we won 9 out of our last 10 games when those changes were made, we played better football and qualified for the Champions League.

Think he still played a decent amount of games the next season, as a back up...it was Sanchez arriving and Theo returning to fitness in 14/15, that made him unneeded here.

So many missing.

Richard Wright
Shaaban
Silvestre
Senderos
Stepanovs
Andre Santos
Gervinho
Jeffers
Lucas Perez
Park Chu-Young

Denilson, Cygan, Chamakh could also go in that list but I didn't mind those three.

I will go to my grave, believing Cygan was a decent player, to be honest.

He wasn't a great player, like Sol and Kolo, but was a good backup for them.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Good player, but he was too similar to what Walcott offered the team, but slower.

We looked much better that season, when Rozza replaced Lukas and Santi moved out wide...think we won 9 out of our last 10 games when those changes were made, we played better football and qualified for the Champions League.

Think he still played a decent amount of games the next season, as a back up...it was Sanchez arriving and Theo returning to fitness in 14/15, that made him unneeded here.

I will go to my grave, believing Cygan was a decent player, to be honest.

He wasn't a great player, like Sol and Kolo, but was a good backup for them.
I remember Cygan with a masterful performance away at PSV in the CL. Probably 2002?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom