• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Back Lac Or Sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The issue is the other 3 don’t score enough. A reliance on Auba has caught us before. When he goes cold we look terrible, we have more threat through other players with Laca on the pitch.

We are also ignoring the fact that Laca plays like a captain. He gets onto people, raises the crowd. I’d rather ship Auba than Laca.
Agree but it's important saka ESR Ødegaard and pepe get goals we heavily depend on laca and auba.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I swear i won't mind he get out of breath after 70 minutes if he play like that for majority of game. Still a new contract talks i don't want he already earning alot and he 30 years old we already have auba who 32. We need a fresh legs there but hopefully laca keep performing for his next move

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our best 10 since Bergkamp, imo...well, maybe a tie between Laca and Gallas.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I wish this Laca had shown up a bit more over the last five years. His performance tonight is a template-let's find a player who can do this but is better physically. Whether Patino or Azeez can do this eventually, I don't know but we need someone now. I still don't think we should extend. Too much money for too little output ultimately.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Plays really well but only if he plays like a madman and can only do it for 45 mins. In a game where you’re limited to three subs not sure how worth it he is.

Worrying that we seem to need him playing as an extra DM. 😂

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Its a similar situation to Xhaka, we often look better when he plays in the current team given what what we lack in the current team. But he is still not optimal to what we need going forward; we need a tall pacey younger player, who can also do the hold up play that Laca offers. I guess its not cheap and easy to find such a player.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He can always put a shift in and does have his use but he does not score enough and has missed some sitters that have cost us. He played well tonight and he could offer a team something but I do not want a contract extension.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Most well rounded forward on this team by far. The only real issue with him is his lack of elite athleticism and stamina. Even with Giroud, that dummy had size and strength he could rely on. Laca is not strong, quick or explosive. I don't know if the stamina issue is because of genetics or just poor conditioning and preparation, but it has really limited his effectiveness in the last couple of seasons. He is technically sound, intelligent and works hard for the team. He always combines so well with ESR and Saka, and under Arteta, that is when the team has played the best attacking football by far.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Plays really well but only if he plays like a madman and can only do it for 45 mins. In a game where you’re limited to three subs not sure how worth it he is.

Worrying that we seem to need him playing as an extra DM. 😂
He’s really the only forward that can play in Arteta’s system though. Shows you what Tets wants when or striker is playing so deep.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
I love his theatrics 😂
Same. I love the diving, the flailing around at any contact, the extended conversations with referees... all of it. That burnley game from last season was probably the best example of this; one of their caucasian apes loveetapped Laca and he went down screaming like he'd been shot. Genuinely have never seen an adult man react that theatrically to such a non-foul.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Same. I love the diving, the flailing around at any contact, the extended conversations with referees... all of it. That burnley game from last season was probably the best example of this; one of their caucasian apes loveetapped Laca and he went down screaming like he'd been shot. Genuinely have never seen an adult man react that theatrically to such a non-foul.

Non-foul, lol. The defender comes at great speed ja hits Laca in the achilles.

He can't fake the body turning like that from the speed the defender hits him.

drippin

Most well rounded forward on this team by far. The only real issue with him is his lack of elite athleticism and stamina. Even with Giroud, that dummy had size and strength he could rely on. Laca is not strong, quick or explosive. I don't know if the stamina issue is because of genetics or just poor conditioning and preparation, but it has really limited his effectiveness in the last couple of seasons. He is technically sound, intelligent and works hard for the team. He always combines so well with ESR and Saka, and under Arteta, that is when the team has played the best attacking football by far.
Laca has been injured quite a lot while being here, and in his first seasons he had to play while being injured. He usually does a lot of work and pressing.

Yesterday it was his first start this season and again did a lot of work, so naturally he couldn't go 90 minutes.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Lacazette can only give us about 12 league goals a season. He absolutely isn’t worth it

Liam_Og

I have a feeling he wants to stay. Whats more he’d take a short term deal and a paycut to do so, not sure why i have that feeling, but i do.

I wouldn’t be heartbroken if he extends for a year and takes a reduction in wages.

drippin

I have a feeling he wants to stay. Whats more he’d take a short term deal and a paycut to do so, not sure why i have that feeling, but i do.

I wouldn’t be heartbroken if he extends for a year and takes a reduction in wages.
I wouldn't mind it much if we invested that money needed for a striker to get something like a 100 million midfielder to partner Partey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom