• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I want Laca gone mainly because I don't want him getting minutes. He should only get minutes as Auba's back-up. If we are going with Auba LW- Laca CF formations when we have options like ESR, Saka, and Pepe on the wings we are in trouble.

I guess it's good to have him around as a sub, though, when we are looking for a goal.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Yeah I totally agree for the most part, though I think it depends what happens to both Auba and Laca this year. There's a set of circumstances where Auba has another awful year; Laca does amazing and it might be worth considering keeping him on a 1+1 deal and trading Auba for a younger striker.

I'd like a loan for Balogun so we can see whether he is ready to deputise next year - despite the hype I think it's unlikely to be honest.

I personally think we should loan and sell Balogun. Early days but he's way behind Nketieh, who would probably have had plenty of game time if it weren't for buying Laca and Auba at the same time. It looks like we sell Nketieh for £10m, which is a shame as imo he has potential as a 15 goal PL player with his movement. His goals per minutes is actually very good

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You guys better hope Edteta doesn’t extend this guy.

Funny how you expect us to have learned any lessons from Willian, Özil, Cedric and Auba.

If Xhaka is anything to go by, Lacazette will get his bumper contract signed as soon as Auba leaves.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Funny how you expect us to have learned any lessons from Willian, Özil, Cedric and Auba.

If Xhaka is anything to go by, Lacazette will get his bumper contract signed as soon as Auba leaves.
I really don’t think he would accept a new deal and will look for one last challenge

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Sources close to Lacazette claim in a conversation between her and #جرس_أرسنال That the player made his decision to stay until the end of his contract and then move to a free transfer deal next summer. The player camp does not anticipate any major developments or developments for the remainder of this window.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
It wouldn't be a smart decision for Laca to leave till his contract runs out so this makes perfect sense. He won't get the wage he gets here anywhere else and he's going to be playing pretty much every week for us when he's fit.

He'll probably get a decent move to a club in Italy or Spain next summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not surprised with this that's why clubs these days shouldn't let players have 1 year contract and try to sell they'll rather leave for free because of bigger wages signing on fee. I hope laca show at least some effort to make good clubs want him next season

Malky

Established Member
As if he was going to give up a year getting paid £180K p/w, and miss the chance of a large signing on fee next season.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Players always say Laca is a great guy to have around, ESR singled him out for helping him. For that reason I wanted him to stay. I've always been critical of Laca but he's a handy sub to come on, last season was possibly his best for us. We're not buying another CF so it makes sense for all parties if he stays.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Sources close to Lacazette claim in a conversation between her and #جرس_أرسنال That the player made his decision to stay until the end of his contract and then move to a free transfer deal next summer. The player camp does not anticipate any major developments or developments for the remainder of this window.
and Edu promised us no more free transfers or players running down their contracts. Real life Pinocchio employed at the club!

Liam_Og

He’ll get an extension before january

This always happens with arsenal players, months of November and December he’ll be prime George Weah and get a deal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe in summer Milan have Rebic Giroud and Ibra don't think they in need for another CF.

i think we just give up and we going to lose him for free getting few millions from him in Jan won't make us rich

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Maybe in summer Milan have Rebic Giroud and Ibra don't think they in need for another CF.

i think we just give up and we going to lose him for free getting few millions from him in Jan won't make us rich

Ibrahimovic barely play. His contract was extended because he and Maldini are friends.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Can’t he pre sign to leave on a free in January? What do they mean ‘offered’, unless they mean selling in Jan.
Maybe get him at a cut price if they really want him since there are other clubs like Sevilla being linked with a pre-contract as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom