• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Football clubs cumulatively spent 3 billion euros last summer. They couldn't find anyone to pay a fee for Lacazette?
and match his wages....why should he take pay cut when he can stay 12 more months and get more money? The deal was never gonna happen because Laca was never gonna entertain leaving

OSBK

Established Member
Highly likely he will be off to newcastle in january. He will be able to command a good wage and a good 2-3 year deal.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

Probably for the best. His goalscoring record and age wouldn't justify the wages or contract length he'd want.

Can't knock the guy though. I think he's been excellent for us for the past year or so. Would have been very easy for him to just go through the motions and wait for his contract to expire as some others have done but he's not done they at all..

Hope the Atletico move comes to fruition if that's where he wants to go.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Been obvious for years he’s leaving on a free. Think I must have said it 2.5 million times.

It’ll be interesting to judge his transfer when he leaves, I don’t think he’s been as bad as some might make out.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You've been more critical of him than most.
You’re going to post a bunch of posts that are out of context aren’t you? Under Wenger and Emery he was close to 1 in 2. I also wasn’t happy with him being dropped at the start of lossy season.

I’m sure I have abused him a lot though, but again we could’ve avoided that if he wasn’t terrible at times.

I’m probably the most fair, balanced, positive and caring poster on here.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You’re going to post a bunch of posts that are out of context aren’t you? Under Wenger and Emery he was close to 1 in 2. I also wasn’t happy with him being dropped at the start of lossy season.

I’m sure I have abused him a lot though, but again we could’ve avoided that if he wasn’t terrible at times.

No, but you've never liked Laca. There's no pointing in pretending otherwise, especially since you've been proven right in the end.

GDeep™

League is very weak
No, but you've never liked Laca. There's no pointing in pretending otherwise, especially since you've been proven right in the end.
I rated his first season under Wenger and Emery though. I don’t like Auba either, absolutely dreadful footballer, maybe the worst striker i have ever seen at Arsenal, but have rate to his consistent goals.

Reactions: A_G

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

@albakos will do it instead 🤣

Top Bottom