• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal FC 3-0 AFC Bournemouth | Saturday, May 4th | KO: 12:30 BST | TNT Sports 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting lineups:

1714345347558.png

The man's not top dog in Jersey for nothing. He knows there's only so much Angeball can do in the face of a superior outfit :lol:

Seeing as I've contributed massively to our season by shepherding the matchday thread against the denizens of the lost & the damned, I figured I should lend some of my gloss to AM once again as I will our beloved Gunners on to victory. Don't know why I'm even bothering as Google seem to think it's a foregone conclusion.

1714344411017.png

We must be vigilant against this lot, they pushed us all the way last season & they play good football, so we should not slacken in the slightest. But, after the magnificent showing today, I think it's fair to say with a good bit of rest, we should have all the tools to dismantle them if we remain calm.

I certainly am looking forward to this guy losing his rag like he did in the 97th minute last season :lol:

In any case, we're on the cusp of greatness & we have a chance to heap further pressure on 115 Charges FC who, hopefully, won't have it all their way.

God willing, we'll take them all the way to the final Sunday. It is our burden, it is our destiny!!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Need to be scoring 3+ goals as City will claw their G/D back up with games such as West Ham (on the beach), Wolves (injury ravaged) at the Etihad and Fulham away (on the beach).

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Please Arsenal I beg, no more drama - give me a comfortable 3-0 home victory 🙏

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I've been really impressed with what I've seen of Bournemouth the past few months.

I expect us to win but I don't think it will be a battering.

Arsenal 2 Bournemouth 0

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Do wolves stand a chance against city? Not sure why they can't just draw a game ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom