• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal VHS Videos.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Sorry if a Thread like this has been done before.
Do you remember Arsenal End of Season VHS Videos? I used to wait excitedly for them to come out. I would look in HMV and WH Smith to see if it had come out yet. I had a few of these, one of the best ones was '92 for 92'. The 1991/92 season saw us in the European Cup, where we were beaten by Benfica. We had FA Cup humiliation where we lost 1-0 away at Wrexham. But we had a strong end to the season as I think we scored 92 goals in the league?
Another Video was of the 1993/94 season. This season we won the European Cup Winners Cup where we beat Parma 1-0 in Copenhagen.
I also had the 1990/91 First Division Champions video, and the 1997/98 League and FA Cup winning season video.
Then I also had the 1994/95 'What a Season' video. This was a terrible season as we lost in the European Cup Winners Cup Final. Having won it the previous season, we lost against Real Zaragoza. Niayim scored from the halfway line. This gave Sp**s fans a chant. Well you have to help your neighbours sometimes. George Graham was Sacked as Arsennal manager. He made some last ditch signings in Chris Kiyomia, Glenn Helder and John Hartson. Call me superstitious, this was the season where we went from Adidas to Nike.

Top Bottom