• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Get Fofana and Eze. That midfield sorted and Eze at times can play on the left. We really are crying for another technician

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Désiré Doué would probably be a smart pick up before he ends up costing 80m+
Would be an amazing pick up. I would go for him straight away. Fear PSG will get him as they are determined to get every French super talent

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I need @Heavy Duty Rom's blessing but I think I have the answer for phase 5. Originally, I wanted two forwards, two midfielders, a defender and a Ramsdale replacement. I think we'll settle for one attacker, one midfielder, one defender and the Ramsdale replacement.

We won't go mad for sales. I think we'll sell

In:
Rodrygo - £120m
Fofana - £40m
Alt-Nouri - £45m
Some goalkeeper £20m
Total - £225m

Out:
Jesus - £40m
Eddie - £20m
Nelson - £12m
ESR - £25m
Partey - £8m
Lokonga - £6m
Tierney - £12m
Ramsdale - £30m
Total - £153m

Rodrygo-Havertz-Saka
Fofana-Rice-Ødegaard
Nouri-Gabriel-Saliba-White
Rays

Subs: Martinelli, Trossard, Jorginho, Vieira, Timber, Kiwior, Tomiyasu, Nwaneri, New GK.

What are we saying my fellow maniacs? Is this a win or a bin?

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I need @Heavy Duty Rom's blessing but I think I have the answer for phase 5. Originally, I wanted two forwards, two midfielders, a defender and a Ramsdale replacement. I think we'll settle for one attacker, one midfielder, one defender and the Ramsdale replacement.

In:
Rodrygo - £120m
Fofana - £40m
Alt-Nouri - £45m
Some goalkeeper £20m
Total - £225m

Out:
Jesus - £40m
Eddie - £20m
Nelson - £12m
ESR - £25m
Partey - £8m
Lokonga - £6m
Tierney - £12m
Ramsdale - £30m
Total - £153m

Rodrygo-Havertz-Saka
Fofana-Rice-Ødegaard
Rays

Subs: Martinelli, Trossard, Jorginho, Vieira, Timber, Kiwior, Tomiyasu, Nwaneri, New GK.

It’s close to a win, but unfortunately not realistic.

Rodrygo would be a dream signing, probably second to only Mbapppe, hell he could even be first given what we need from a winger. He’s taken big strides over the last year or two, so much so that I think Madrid would rather sell Vini than him (not that I think they’ll even entertain selling either of them and I don’t see either of them wanting to leave anytime soon, for players Madrid is the pinnacle)

I also don’t think there is a need to cash in on Jesus unless we bring another striker in, or are you thinking Trossard back up to Kai?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

In:
Rodrygo - £120m
Fofana - £40m
Alt-Nouri - £45m
Some goalkeeper £20m
Total - £225m

Out:
Jesus - £40m
Eddie - £20m
Nelson - £12m
ESR - £25m
Partey - £8m
Lokonga - £6m
Tierney - £12m
Ramsdale - £30m
Total - £153m

Rodrygo-Havertz-Saka
Fofana-Rice-Ødegaard
Rays

These numbers are so unrealistic. We not gonna sell for those crazy fees. And as much as I like Rodrygo. 120 million for him is joke

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

In:
Rodrygo - £120m
Fofana - £40m
Alt-Nouri - £45m
Some goalkeeper £20m
Total - £225m

Out:
Jesus - £40m
Eddie - £20m
Nelson - £12m
ESR - £25m
Partey - £8m
Lokonga - £6m
Tierney - £12m
Ramsdale - £30m
Total - £153m

Rodrygo-Havertz-Saka
Fofana-Rice-Ødegaard
Rays

Ait-Nouri more of a wingback than fullback. Wrong profile even if you want more of a traditional overlapping lb.

Also not addressing creativity in midfield if Ode’s out is a major flaw.

If going for a Fofana or Bruno G or similar, who’s more of a 6/8 than 8/10 for the left side, you’d have to have a decent backup for Øde. Vieira’s not the guy

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

In:
Rodrygo - £120m
Fofana - £40m
Alt-Nouri - £45m
Some goalkeeper £20m
Total - £225m

Out:
Jesus - £40m
Eddie - £20m
Nelson - £12m
ESR - £25m
Partey - £8m
Lokonga - £6m
Tierney - £12m
Ramsdale - £30m
Total - £153m

Rodrygo-Havertz-Saka
Fofana-Rice-Ødegaard
Rays

Not sure we'll offload as many as 8 players, though the players you have listed are all plausible sales.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Rodrygo, Bruno G.

No chance we get Rodrygo but imagine having him and Saka out wide, with Havertz down the middle. The amount of quality and balance to that front 3 would be scary.

I’m fully on board with the Bruno links now as well, I think he’s the player that best suits what we need in the middle, and he won’t need that much time to adapt to the team.

Impact

Established Member
Jamal Musiala. Difference maker at the highest level. Can play on both flanks, false 9 and both attacking midfield roles. He even has experience in a traditional double pivot. This is the type of signing that increases our starting quality and our quantitative depth. Homegrown too. 2 years left on his deal and no real sign of agreeing an extension. Should be available for a Rice-esque fee.

Option 1 vs smaller teams / deep blocks

Martinelli/Jesus - Havertz - Saka

Musiala - Ødegaard

Rice
Option 2 vs big teams

Musiala - Havertz - Saka

Rice - Ødegaard

Partey​

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Jamal Musiala. Difference maker at the highest level. Can play on both flanks, false 9 and both attacking midfield roles. He even has experience in a traditional double pivot. This is the type of signing that increases our starting quality and our quantitative depth. Homegrown too. 2 years left on his deal and no real sign of agreeing an extension. Should be available for a Rice-esque fee.

Option 1 vs smaller teams / deep blocks

Martinelli/Jesus - Havertz - Saka

Musiala - Ødegaard

Rice
Option 2 vs big teams

Musiala - Havertz - Saka

Rice - Ødegaard

Partey​

City would never allow us to get him sadly as it would catapult us over them honestly.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Anyone know much about Rennes young talent Désiré Doué? Apparently he has a lot of big clubs chasing him
lol yeah he's 6'7. Bremen just loaned him with an option to buy after Lyon bought him a year ago, he's an interesting prospect but not nearly good enough for us

Doué on the other hand 🔥 dribbles like Iniesta with pace

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

@jones earlier in the month lequipe was saying Leverkusen wanted him and Rennes wanted atleast 40 million euros. But they also said he has about 10 clubs after him. Still think psg will get him

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
It’s close to a win, but unfortunately not realistic.

Rodrygo would be a dream signing, probably second to only Mbapppe, hell he could even be first given what we need from a winger. He’s taken big strides over the last year or two, so much so that I think Madrid would rather sell Vini than him (not that I think they’ll even entertain selling either of them and I don’t see either of them wanting to leave anytime soon, for players Madrid is the pinnacle)

I also don’t think there is a need to cash in on Jesus unless we bring another striker in, or are you thinking Trossard back up to Kai?
Jesus can go and Trossard can take his minutes.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom