• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Barca revival

siddharth

Ronaldinho and Davids are the men responsible for the revival.
Barcelona are a team with huge potential ,quality players but with a average manager and a crazy chairman. :lol:

Ronaldinho is one of the world's best and a match winner.Thank God he didn't join Manu :roll:.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member

I reckon Giovanni Van Bronckhorst is the reason behind Barcelona's revival...after all he does play for the Gunners still, and wants to show he still belongs! What a good loaned player he is!

torgrim

And to top it off: the ref was the same clown that awarded Real Madrid that! penalty in the dying minutes against Valencia. Bent, useless and blind.

Davids give Barca some extra muscles and spirit, but it's all about Ronaldinho who is an absolute joy to watch.

Its only a matter of time until Barca will be knocking on the door to become one of the worlds best, I say one of because we all know that Arsenal WILL be the worlds best

Arjan

Gunner4Eva said:

I reckon Giovanni Van Bronckhorst is the reason behind Barcelona's revival...after all he does play for the Gunners still, and wants to show he still belongs! What a good loaned player he is!

he actually played the most minutes of any barca player this season!

AFCG7

Established Member
This is quite amazing :

This weekendBarca won 2-0 v Real Murcia with goals from Saviola and ROnaldinho.
That makes it 8 wins in a row since the arrival of Davids and the return to form of Ronaldinho.. a phenomenal run since they are now 9 points adrift of Real Madrid and up to 3rd place, overrtaking Deportivo who lost to Mallorca.
Two months ago ..maybe a bit longer than that but no much, they were in about 14th place and 19 points off the leaders.. that is an amazing turnaround!

Arjan

On of things most important in this run in is the fact that Rijkaard would not be fired. Everybody, including the players knew that they had one complete year.

At first it was a little shaky, but know everything falls into place and with the addition of Davids, they now have tha fighting spirit.

All that talk about an avarage manager is a little out of place, he did coach the dutch national squad and he led ajax ( as a player and Danny Blind was captain) to winning the Champions league.

He failed at sparta, but no-one can be succesfull there, so it toughend him up a bit, but he still remains a very good peoples manager with amazing footballing skills!

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom