• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
This is it. Win this and not only are we just 3 games away from winning the Champions League but it will galvanise us to push hard for the league too. Lose this and we can probably put a fork in the season. No pressure lads.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )
What is this photo, please?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

It is going to take an absolute monumental screw up from bayern to not progress to the semi final.

Tuchel is going to tell his team to sit back and hit arsenal on the counter since coneboy has no idea how to deal with this tactic.

No word yet of Ødegaard is going to be available
Why is this Sp**s supporter not banned? Anyone else sick of his toxicity?

ksarp

Losing team picks itself. If we play the team that drew at home, we lose. They couldn't do it here they'll struggle to do it there when they all looked whacked in the second half yesterday. Bayern had an extra day's rest and rested some key players.

No, something different is needed here. Look at the FA Cup win when we beat City in the semis, that should be the model.

I would play Kiwior at the back with Saliba, Gabriel and Tomiyasu. I'd start with Rice, Partey and White in midfield. Havertz up front flanked by Jesus and Saka. A big team with seven players who can head the ball. Jesus and Saka's role to get free-kicks and corners and put pressure on them.

Second half, depending on how things go, take off the hand brake and bring on Ødegaard and Martinelli and Trossard.

Hard to see how we win by just going through the motions. It's not about how good the players are it's about the advantage Bayern have from having a more rested team, apart from home advantage. Do something different or go quietly into that dark night.
You're going to experiment with White in midfield in a CL game? This ain't a video game.

sdotzdot

Established Member
I honestly highly doubt what we’ve seen in the tail end of the last two seasons is going to happen again.

I don’t think we have enough to win either, but we damn sure will go out fighting. Optimistic for tomorrow, let’s ****ing go 💪🏽

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
This is the litmus test to whether it is the same as last yr where the team just dropped off or we just had a bad night in the PL and we can at least continue to compete.

We've had our one slip, have to win every game from here on out. PL is still possible but no more slip ups.

Artemis

They apparently have no Davies, no Coman and no Gnabry. That's basically most of what little quality they had gone.

And yes, they probably will play Dier at the back again.

If we don't beat this crap team, I'm done for the season. I can't take much more of this.

Ljonin

They apparently have no Davies, no Coman and no Gnabry. That's basically most of what little quality they had gone.

And yes, they probably will play Dier at the back again.

If we don't beat this crap team, I'm done for the season. I can't take much more of this.

Ya let’s not worry about what Sane and Kane did to us at the Emirates at all, crap players 🙄😵‍💫

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom