• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

TLDR: Bayern are poor with the ball at their feet, they need to create opportunities for transition to be effective. Either by high turnovers, direct passes from deep or moments of space creation (carrying the ball and releasing to an open player).

We need to force them to hold the ball more and pressure their first line into making mistakes trying to get out.
They’re basically the German United.

Technically inferior to us but carrying a huge history and a significant number of talented if poorly coached/disjointed players.

Ultimately they're both very dangerous on the break and that’s where teams can hurt us, whether by scoring or creating dangerous set plays.

If we can somehow win tonight it also sets a template for OT in a few weeks.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not looking forward to this really, the thought of losing to a Kane late winner (something that always happens since we moved to the Emirates) and getting relentlessly mocked online.

I just can't take it anymore as the amount of hope I have had only for it to be brutally crushed these past 3 years especially, has broken me a little...I feel like a tired old man right now, ffs 😅

If we can win here though it would be massive, will be praying throughout the whole game...please Arsenal, change the narrative here...please!

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
We'll beat them. Every now and then a top team must have a dip in form without having too many questions asked. City's Centurions for instance were beat by United at home in the league and lost to Wigan Athletic in the Fifth Round of the FA Cup, while playing the likes of Stones, Laporte, Gündogan, Fernandinho, Silva, Bernardo, Agüero and Sané.

Were they bottlers, was Pep tactically outclassed? No, you just can't win every game. After their Wigan loss they beat Arsenal twice at the Emirates in the span of one week (once in the Carabao Cup and once in the league) and beat Chelsea in the league after.

We lost to Villa, but we are still a great team. We will bounce back and beat Bayern in their own backyard and after that, we will smash the **** out of Wolves and everyone will believe again.

0-2.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not looking forward to this really, the thought of losing to a Kane late winner (something that always happens since we moved to the Emirates) and getting relentlessly mocked online.

I just can't take it anymore as the amount of hope I have had only for it to be brutally crushed these past 3 years especially, has broken me a little...I feel like a tired old man right now, ffs 😅

If we can win here though it would be massive, will be praying throughout the whole game...please Arsenal, change the narrative here...please!

Like Thierry says we have to play our game and show no fear. If the likes of Ødegaard, Saka, Rice, Saliba etc want to prove that they’re world class then this is the type of night when they have to show what they’re about and not buckle due to the atmosphere.

I don’t care what anyone says but we all saw a 18 year old Cesc Fabregas silence the Bernabeu by completely running the show. If they also want to prove many wrong about this “bottler” mentality stuff that we’ve seen over the past few days then the stage is set.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
When is the last time we had a big win?

We didn’t win at City
We didn’t win at Anfield
We didn’t win away at Newcastle
We didn’t win away at Villa
We didn’t win away at Chelsea
We didn’t win away at Sp**s or Utd Last season.

…….

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We didn’t win at City
We didn’t win at Anfield

…….

When was Man Cities, when was Bayerns?

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

We didn’t win at City
We didn’t win at Anfield

…….
For us as a club & a side trying to compete with Pool & City....

The home wins against City in October & Pool in Feb were still big, imo.

The lads certainly celebrated in a way to suggest they were anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom