• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

We won at White Hart Lane last season and St James Park last season

But we cannot forget our UCL campaign this season.

Failed to win at Lens first group stage away UCL game since 2016
Failed to win at Porto away (not won a UCL knockout away game 2015 (Monaco).

Can Arteta get us our first away win against a top side since St James Park (April 2023).

More nonsense as expected.

The most interesting part of your "analysis" is that you have to tailor your dunking on Arsenal so specifically, because you dont have many avenues to go down anymore.

That on its own is a sign of the good progress this team has taken. There will come a day when you'll have to retire from AM, because you'll have no **** to spew anymore.

Asinine reply. Stick to the discussion at hand, we have not won a big Away game since St James Park (april 2022) and prior to that White Hart Lane (Jan 2023) and Stamford Bridge (November 2023).

Stop being emotional, you love to throw ad hominems are people when they question Arteta his tenure, game management, man-management and recruitment.

This season away games

Porto away - 1-0 loss

Lens awya - 2-1 loss

Stamford Bridge - 2-2 draw, we were crap for 70 minutes

Anfield - 1-1 draw, they should have won if they were more clinical and had better decision making skills

Villa Park - 1-0 loss, we didn't taken our chances

St James Park - 1-0 loss, our attackers costed us the game

0-0 draw at the Etihad, the opportunity was there given their injuries (no walker, stones and Ake) even Wenger believed we could have done better but Arteta was a coward

So there are questions to be asked about Arsenal lack of big away wins this season, they can rectifiy that by beating Bayern tonight and winning away to Molinuex (title run in), White Hart Lane (title run in pressure/derby and Old Trafford (title run in pressure) - if we beat Bayern we'll go to Madrid or City away.

The original poster I quoted, you didn't lash out on him even though he's listing facts. I even corrected him on two away wins we achieved last season (White hart lane and St James Park).

Bro, your post is nonsense. I dont care how you want to dress your "analysis" up.

You will not return and give new perspective if we win tonight, you will simply shift your nonsense to your next specific criteria, and that's the problem.

Still not addressing the point what so ever. Was the original poster wrong for questioning our away wins? was I wrong for mentioning our additional lack of away wins such as Porto/Lens, this plays into part regarding the Allianz, but instead you want to direct the convo elsewhere. Pathetic.

The only thing missing is the Mortal Kombat theme.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I have also did my research on tonight's referee, dutch "arrogant" referee Danny Makkelie

Both teams are unbeaten under him, Bayern won all 4 matches he refereeed them, we won both times when he did our match (against Basel at home 2-0, and Villarreal 4-2).

He gives out an average of 4 yellows per match in UCL and has not gave any red card yet.

He was famously brandished by Emre Can as arrogant after last year's ill tempered match against Chelsea where he ordered a penalty retake for Havertz who missed his first penalty but scored the retake.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

In the vast expanse of our lives, we often overlook the power of nothingness. Yet, within these moments of stillness lies immense potential. It is the pause before action, the silence before the crescendo, the blank canvas awaiting our brushstroke. Embrace these moments, for they are not voids to be feared but gateways to clarity and renewal. In the absence of noise, we find the whispers of our true selves, urging us forward with the promise of possibility. So, let us not underestimate the potency of nothingness, for within it lies the fuel to ignite our dreams and propel us towards greatness.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

In the vast expanse of our lives, we often overlook the power of nothingness. Yet, within these moments of stillness lies immense potential. It is the pause before action, the silence before the crescendo, the blank canvas awaiting our brushstroke. Embrace these moments, for they are not voids to be feared but gateways to clarity and renewal. In the absence of noise, we find the whispers of our true selves, urging us forward with the promise of possibility. So, let us not underestimate the potency of nothingness, for within it lies the fuel to ignite our dreams and propel us towards greatness.

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I

Amen

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Chris Christie GIF

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

Whose tweet did you steal this time Bill? 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom