• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Beckham: 'I'm missing United'

Aussie

Established Member
Why would you miss the **** you think you would be glad to get away for old ****ford.

Wheelori

Aussie said:
Why would you miss the **** you think you would be glad to get away for old ****ford.

bit unsensitive seeing as he spent 13 years of his life at the club, joined up as a boy, and they took him under their wings.

Jinn

Established Member
He'd miss the players because they can speak English!

Bet he doesn't miss Fungie though.

kNiteMare

Aussie said:

heh, out of the **** into another loser team. One argubly worse team. No wonder he missed the old team even thought they are ****.

Wheelori

kNiteMare said:
Aussie said:

heh, out of the **** into another loser team. One argubly worse team. No wonder he missed the old team even thought they are ****.

how are madrid a loser team? do you have any idea what comes out of your mouth when you speak????

Alexone234

Hey, as they say in Hamlet 'something is rotten in the state of denmark", thus if the king(fungie) is a c-nt then all those beneath him will be afflicted by the same illness. Beckham is having the c-ntishness taken away from him cold-turkey. It stands to reason he should have pangs to be a w-nker sometimes.

Aussie

Established Member
I think onfield **** are missing him as well also in the finacial department they maybe missing him as well.

The_Benchmark

I recall reading on the Sky Sports website that Paul Scholes asserted in an interview that United don't miss Beckham. So was it just the manager or there is more to it?????????????

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom