• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Bernd Leno (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I'd warmly recommend a trip to Iceland. Otherwise you'll find an Icelandic somewhere in a pub in Bergen or Stavanger.
Just be on the lookout for the palest person in the room. In middle school (mellanstadiet) we had an Icelandic girl join us and she was paler than pale. Made some Irish and Scottish folk look perfectly sunburnt! ;)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As long he refusing new contract is with all right Arteta choosing Ramsdale ahead of him. and it obvious next summer he'll be looking to leave he is still a very good GK and in good age. but don't think we'll be looking to sell for cheap knowing how Edu last summer he'll ask 20-15M.

Last edited:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
At least, Leno has put in some performances. Imagine working with some **** like Martinez who does nothing at the job site for 10 years finally deciding to put in a couple of good shifts and demanding supervisory salary. Millennial mentality.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

At least, Leno has put in some performances. Imagine working with some **** like Martinez who does nothing at the job site for 10 years finally deciding to put in a couple of good shifts and demanding supervisory salary. Millennial mentality.
This is how a feel about Martinez I am not gonna lie :lol:

He deserves to start, but not backing himself against this rattled version of Leno after a decade of whatever it was he was doing here says a lot to me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This don ended that beta male Emi's time here, no shame in losing your place to an alpha like Ramsdale though...some you win, some you lose.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Turkish sources are always not trustworthy i doubt Leno will move to turkey he easily can start to most good clubs in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom