• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 49 38.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 63 49.2%
  • No no at all

Votes: 16 12.5%

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You just have to laugh. :lol:

Referee incompetence is real but referee bias is a bit of a myth though. They don't have anything against us, we are just sh*t and so most instances of ref incompetence are hyper-analysed.

If we won this game 3-0 that tweet would have 1/10th of the traction that it does now.
Still imo the player should be sent off the result doesn't matter don't mind Arsenal fans on Twitter they just lack intelligence with thier tweets

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Amazing how good he is, when Pepe isn't forced into his position...

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Not his best game and he looks like he badly needs a rest, but he's still so good even on an off day. He has the ability to add goals to his game but something needs to click for him in this area. He's so vital for us though.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Is it just me or did he look uninspiring again? Definitely needs a few days off, he is a much better player than what we are currently seeing from him

Pop Tart

Established Member
Seen better shooting on a alec Baldwin set..
Playing far to much for me justify regular starts. Great player but he needs some games on the bench

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Is good at everything except finishing... Feeling we miss lot of goals coz it ends up with him taking the shot. Needs to improve a lot in this. Or in some games it might come back to hurt us.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's so complete apart from his finishing. Even though I'd love to rest him for his own protection, I just can't imagine starting any game without him. He's so smooth in his movement. Love him.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Thought he did fine against Leicester without being spectacular.
Thing is all players they will have games when they dont produce their top level & tbh I dont think he has shown his best yet this season, similar to KT.
He may need a rest or perhaps is just having a bit of a dip.
It just happens at times & likely more so with younger players.

Thats why this team & the younger players need & deserves our patience.

GunnerShy

Thought he did fine against Leicester without being spectacular.
Thing is all players they will have games when they dont produce their top level & tbh I dont think he has shown his best yet this season, similar to KT.
He may need a rest or perhaps is just having a bit of a dip.
It just happens at times & likely more so with younger players.

Thats why this team & the younger players need & deserves our patience.
Think he needs a rest. Bring Pepe in. Use him as a sub for a couple of games. He'll force his way back in quickly

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I'd like to see Pepe get a chance for a match or two as well. Saka's level has dropped a bit and taking him out of the firing line for a while is no bad thing for his development. Also with this team finding some form I think that Pepe could be really dangerous and add some goals.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Getting Robben vibes from him, every time he gets the ball good things happen.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Unlucky not to get a G/A this game but he had Watford’s defence on toast. Considering he doesn’t get the overlapping run that most wingers get these days, he has been a headache for the fullback. Very good performance. I’m just praying the goals start to come because that’s the only thing holding him back.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not putting up great numbers yet, but you get the feeling he isn't far away from doing it.

Rose was a joke today, he's just a fat guy out there now :lol:

Top Bottom