• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champ Man good players

Mark

Established Member
Jefferson - brazilian goalkeeper

Thomas Bodart - french RB, was only good once for some reason when I bought him in a new game he was never so good again.

Beto - portugese CB

Luke Moore - forward/midfielder from Villa, again was only really good once.

Alexander Farnerud - Swedish AM/F RLC. He was best upfront.

Gunner4life09

these are the players that i bought, which guided me to a Treble.

iker Casillas
Joaquin
Mexes
Reyes
Rubinho
John Welsh (will get good as the season progress)

if u don't have enough money just add manager be the manager of example real Madrid, fine Iker Casillas a few times for no reason, then he'll put in a transfer request. then bid for free and except. now u can get him for free and he won't demand a high wage.

GunnerUS9

Alessio Cerci. He's 15 years old, and you can get him cheap in the beginning from Roma. He's now 19 in my game, and he already has 4 caps and 4 goals for Italy.

Mark

Established Member
CM 03/04 probably has more players and more new things on it but to be honest I still prefer CM4.

sometimes on i use player-staff search to find players. Some players who have double figures for all parts of their game can be around 1m to buy. It can be very handy and saves money.

Mark

Established Member
Not sure if it's the same on CM 03/04, but for those of you playing CM4, sign Mikel Arteta from Rangers. He's available for £3mil minumum release fee clause and after a couple of years he's worth over £20mil. He's bloody brilliant.

Adu and Makofo are also excellent.

Some good argentinians - Costanzo (GK) Burdisso (DC) Cavenaghi (SC) available cheap and are young and turn out brilliant.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom