• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea Interested In Shevchenko???

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Now if they get him, he would be their first big 'serious' buy. The man's world class. I rate him the best striker in the world, next to Henry that is, but he's on anther level. What does everyone else think. And here I am imagining what would happen if he came to us, providing we had the money to afford him.
Anyways, here's the site Link

Edit: Next time use the code please! [/b][/color]

Adam

Established Member
serbiangunner said:
wow,if he comes to chelsea,that would be it.he is the best striker in the world

As good as he is - i am afraid he is no Thierry.

Shevchenko and Mutu would be a similar but dangerous partnership. Would he want to leave? If Milan do not win anything and Chelsea offer a ridiculous amount to Milan - then maybe.

AFCG7

Established Member
I dont think MIlan will accept that offer at all.... why would they replace probably the best striker in the world ( after ROnaldo ) with Crespo?

Shirley

Nowadays, I'll not be surprised at all no matter whom Chelsea wants as they seem to pursue all the bignames.

Aussie

Established Member
Chelski look like they are going after the big fish now. They were linked with Totti and now Shevchenko. My advice to them is join Arsenal and play for free Please

Andrew

He's just who they need but why would Milan get rid of him? It's like us getting rid of Henry.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I think we should forget putting up all the threads about players wanted by Chelsea, and only put up a Chelsea thread when it says:

"Chelsea NOT interested in 'x-player'"

Lets face it, they're interested in everyone!

Jinn

Established Member
Milan won't sell.

And Shevchenko won't go - why would he?

It would be like joining Sp**s after winning a Premiership with Arsenal.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
looooooooooooool. But he is class.
BTW Jinn

Now if they get him, he would be their first big 'serious' buy. The man's world class. I rate him the best striker in the world, next to Henry that is, but he's on anther level. What does everyone else think. And here I am imagining what would happen if he came to us, providing we had the money to afford him.
Anyways, here's the site Link

Edit: Next time use the code please! [/quote] What do yo...url] code please!. And how would you do that.

tox

Very unlikely. Chelsea really need to sign one really big player, like Shevchenko, so that more will follow. I think that could be a reason for Ranieris likely departure.

Allyboy

Established Member
"A club with money is just like a mule with a spinning wheel. Nobody knows how they got it, but dang if they know how to use it".

Lionel Langley, early to mid 1990s.

(First person to get the reference, I dunno, gets a cookie or something :wink: )

Chelsea seem to be stuck in a catch 22, they cannot attract top players without winning major competitions, but they cannot win these competitions without having top players at the club.

Expect several good players to come in during the summer, maybe one very good player, but all for huge prices and not one of them to be genuine world class.

Unless of course they choose to pay £140 million for Beckham and frankly if they do then the world of football will officially have gone mad.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom