• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea Vs Arsenal Wednesday 12th May Sky Sports Non Event 20:15

Will you watch this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

balthazar

The Europa league is a joke. How can a team like United that finished third in the CL group stage and wound up winning the Europa cup? The same for all previous winners who couldn't get into the knockout stage in CL. Totally water down the competition.
Yet Arsenal never managed to win it.

SK___

Is it good? Just preed it on google. Best I've been to in London is Hakkasan and Zuma.
tbh they’re all s***
I just go there if everyone else insists
meetings = hakkassan / zuma
first stop of the night = sketch
somewhere intimate to chill with your girl = sketch

balthazar

my point is that we all looked down on the Europa League when we are in the CL, and considered it a Mickey Mouse cup and maybe still do. But however rubbish it is, in four years we never managed it win it, and only once reached the final. And now we don't even qualify for the Mickey Mouse club.

SK___

my point is that we all looked down on the Europa League when we are in the CL, and considered it a Mickey Mouse cup and maybe still do. But however rubbish it is, in four years we never managed it win it, and only once reached the final. And now we don't even qualify for the Mickey Mouse club.
europa / eufa cup has always beneath us imo
don’t care how bad we’ve ever been...
we’re the best club on earth without a cl title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom