• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Classy's - One Game, One Defeat

ricky1985

Established Member
One Game, One Defeat

From a very youthful view:

Sometimes when we lose there is bad blood between the fans. No, that shouldn't be happening at all afterall we are fans who love the same team. We are friends and family and i would hate that to change in any shape or form. We are different from United fans. We don't want to kill after a game in which we lose in. We don't run around in mobs creating havoc in public. Trust me. I have seen them do it in my short life time. I'm just saying that bad blood doesn't need to occur. Afterall its One Game, One Defeat. We may have lost confidence, but we need to regain it pretty quickly. We are brilliant fans most of the time and our team are one of the best at regaining form instantly.

I have some stats for you guys. Last season United only won one game out of the big4 encouters in the league. That is frankly embarrasing for a team of their stature to be honest. So what i'm trying to say here is that it doesn't matter that we lost one big4 game. There will be others in which we still should win. United have also lost one game. That was against Burnely. Our first team should be beat them, so i still think we have a much better advantage over Manchester United for sure. It is also very early in the season. I would be very angry if we had lost this in the November period or later because those are vital times in the season. One lose in the earlier months isn't bad at all in my opinion and i would take that any day guys. Liverpool also lost games games against Villa and Sp**s. We should beat those teams aswell. We don't need to win most of our big4 games as long as we beat the easier clubs hanging around the league.

We wasn't very good today. We need to win gritty more of the time without relying on pretty football to get us a win. Hopefully it will take place with today's experience. It's not like United deserved to win either. Almunia was clearly silly in giving away the penalty and Diaby wasn't intelligent either. But a loss is a loss guys and we need to accept it in a good way. We started the season very well. We beat Celtic, Everton and Pompey by very good scorelines to date and there will be even better days in the up and coming games, that's for sure. We were unlucky to lose and it is even worse because we were infront before half-time aswell. But this is football at the end of the day. We were missing a key player in Cesc Fabregas.

I know we shouldn't rely on him too much of the time. But our captain has been really good this season and we missed his inspiration on the pitch like Gerrard with Liverpool. We are defensively good at the moment but we stil have Nasri, Walcott and Rosicky to come back. If sqaud stay fit then we all should know that we will challenge for the title. We are strong enough, believe it or not. There is not need to blame the players for the result. Just get on with it as there are more then 30 games still yet to play. We will improve of course.

One Game, One Loss.

(In case the title didn't give it away, this is posted on behalf of Classy)

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Rickster, don't forget this now:

<a class="postlink-local" href="https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=38625" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=38625</a>

ricky1985

Established Member
Whoops, apologies, I didn't think that applied to Personal Articles. You used me, Classy :lol:

beck

Established Member
well done classy ,god forbid some rule should get broken for someone to write a nice positive article.
better that then the doom and gloom wallahs who wax lyrical about how **** we are after a defeat.
someone speaking from the heart is worth a thousand trips to the boring ol tactics truck

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
outlaw_member said:
Lobbyists asking Forum Members to submit their posts in the Main Forums.
Who started it? I have no idea - I mean I guess one could track it down; are you referring to your part in it?

Dorkie

Good luck for the next game, keep it up we know you've got that skills in you to win the next game. All is well.

Top Bottom