• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Wednesday 19th May | KO: 19.00 BST | BT Sport

Is This Thread Better Than Rich's?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was happy Eze wasn't playing, didn't know he's out for 6-9 months.

Shame for him, looks a quality player.

Iceman10

Established Member
We cannot go into next season with Laca and Auba. One must go. We need a striker that will break the comfortable situation the duo have created. A hungry striker who has the desire to play for this club.
Hate to say it, but there probably is an element of truth to the "Little Mafia" stuff in that they are good friends. If we got rid of Laca do we know Auba won't sulk? Selling Auba woukd be hard also due to his wages. Unfortunately we will continue with both. The writing was on the wall when a PR campaign was in effect about Laca's importance in the dressing room, and in truth I did like what I saw with personality and leadership at Slavia. Auba is not really a leader, let alone a captain. When things are going well he is great, but when things get tough he slumps. It's almost as if the best of both has to be combined into one, which frustratingly isn't possible.

bonzka

I'll take the first half + the signings required to make us play through the middle alot more.

That'll see us 4th.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

VAR is a disgrace
Didn't get to watch the game due to work, but watching the highlights, I am not clear how Benteke can get away with that elbow / arm to the face of Elneny, nor how the stamp on Chambers isn't more than a yellow? It's like VAR decisions that can go our way for fouls against our players simply are not made. Yet when Pepe's head barely touches a Leeds' players head it's a straight red.

Last edited:

VancouverCanuck

Didn't get to watch the game due to work, but watching the highlights, I am not clear how Benteke can get away with that elbow / arm to the face of Elneny, nor how the stamp on Chambers isn't more than a yellow? It's like VAR decisions that can go our way for fouls against our players simply are not made. Yet when Pepe's head barely touches a Leeds' players head it's a straight red.

Legend14

Established Member
"on" .

at least you are thinking ... one day you will reach there.
Thanks for being my spell checker. Doesn’t increase your IQ one bit, so don’t hide behind it.

Try to keep the dumb statements to a minimum or at least back them up with something intellectual or humorous. Don’t bore us.

BobP

Memri Fan
A few things:

• Was emotional at the start of the game when the players were sending Roy off. Was hoping our players would give him a nice send off but they let me down as per usual.
  • I absolutely do not want this club qualifying for the ECL. The UEL is bad enough.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
ah it turns out we can't finish Europa League anyway, that's quite good, gives a bit of clarity. So we can finish with nothing or this conference thing, obviously you'd take the nothing. Ideally we'd win our last game, but someone else would also win and thus we wouldn't have to do the conference thing.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
On the match yesterday, I mean we scored 3 goals from 3 shots on target 😬 That simply isn't sustainable. It feels like typical Artetaball, creating very very few chances to score, and relying on evrything being inch perfect when we do create something. You gotta say yesterday it came off, but we've seen plenty of other games where it didnt.

If he doesn't find a way to get this team creating more shots on goal he'll be gone by Christmas, it's as simple as that imo.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’d be alright with us getting the conference league, but with Teta in charge he’ll probably still play the first team against awful opposition. Ideally you just use the u23s and give the likes of Saliba/Azeez/Balogun first team football.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Thanks for being my spell checker. Doesn’t increase your IQ one bit, so don’t hide behind it.

Try to keep the dumb statements to a minimum or at least back them up with something intellectual or humorous. Don’t bore us.
jeez... you dont need a spellchecker for a work like "on"

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
On the match yesterday, I mean we scored 3 goals from 3 shots on target 😬 That simply isn't sustainable. It feels like typical Artetaball, creating very very few chances to score, and relying on evrything being inch perfect when we do create something. You gotta say yesterday it came off, but we've seen plenty of other games where it didnt.

If he doesn't find a way to get this team creating more shots on goal he'll be gone by Christmas, it's as simple as that imo.
If Zaha isnt a total idiot or has support....that was the game over.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I still want Ødegaard here next season tbh. Doesn't look likely but it'd be great for competition.

I'm still slightly on the fence, I like him a lot but I worry a bit about his stiffness. He's a technically perfect player but a physically limited one. I'm pretty sure he'd like to stay here though. Who knows, maybe he can stay here and we can bring in another creative player. We need everything we can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom