• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Raya: Throw Your Hands In The Air If Yous A True Raya

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I do not think he is a better stopper then Ramsdale tbf he is only more comfortable with his feets thats it.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Don't know why people are complaining so much. Normally we give people some time to settle, Raya was targeted from the get go. Only a few on here who gave him time.

He's made some errors, just like Allison and Ederson do sometimes. Don't get me wrong, they're both better then Raya. But he's done a good job. He can play a high line, got a lot better at crosses, is good with the ball at his feet, can start counterattacks and most of the time has a great understanding with Saliba and Gabriel.

The thread has been relatively silent, which is a good thing. No Fabianski flapping or Ramsdale watching pigeons. Now he's won the Golden Glove in his first year.

A lot of people in the mud, just like with Havertz.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Don't know why people are complaining so much. Normally we give people some time to settle, Raya was targeted from the get go. Only a few on here who gave him time.

This is incorrect, a lot were very eager to see the back of Ramsdale and Raya’s Brentford stats were being paraded all over the place.

He’s failed to convince ultimately and people are allowed to feel that way.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
This is incorrect, a lot were very eager to see the back of Ramsdale and Raya’s Brentford stats were being paraded all over the place.

He’s failed to convince ultimately and people are allowed to feel that way.

In the beginning, yes. Then after every game it was T-rex hands, most wanted Ramsdale back even after he made that howler vs Brentford

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

In the beginning, yes. Then after every game it was T-rex hands, most wanted Ramsdale back even after he made that howler vs Brentford

I’m guessing he’s made too many appearances for that clause not to be paid and be made permanent.

However, if there was a way out of it and Arsenal chose not to pay the remaining 35 mil it wouldn’t surprise anybody here if we were being real.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I’m guessing he’s made too many appearances for that clause not to be paid and be made permanent.

However, if there was a way out of it and Arsenal chose not to pay the remaining 35 mil it wouldn’t surprise anybody here if we were being real.

It would surprise me. Raya has been good in his first season. We're fighting for the title and are doing better then last year. Why shake everything up at the back? And who would we get as a replacement?

That being said, I think it's already permanent.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Raya definitely made more mistakes than ramsdale but he definitely bring more trust to our defenders.

About his shot stopping we still don't know much about because he tested very little anything else about his game passing long passing and cross claiming is very good

Tom Mix

Martinez wasn't given time to settle when he staked a strong claim for number 1. Neither was Ramsdale. No reason for this to change now. He is a decent back-up but not a great first choice. We can do better.

GDeep™

League is very weak

He's made some errors, just like Allison and Ederson do sometimes. Don't get me wrong, they're both better then Raya. But he's done a good job. He can play a high line, got a lot better at crosses, is good with the ball at his feet, can start counterattacks and most of the time has a great understanding with Saliba and Gabriel.

The thread has been relatively silent, which is a good thing. No Fabianski flapping or Ramsdale watching pigeons. Now he's won the Golden Glove in his first year.

A lot of people in the mud, just like with Havertz.
Who’s in the mud? Looks another season with no trophies, the whole clubs and its fan base could be in the mud.

Kai has 10/11 league goals. Done nothing in the CL. The standards are low.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Who’s in the mud? Looks another season with no trophies, the whole clubs and its fan base could be in the mud.

Kai has 10/11 league goals. Done nothing in the CL. The standards are low.

Not talking about the team. Raya was criticised from the start but doing a good job.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Very, very fortunate that Raya acting like * fish jumping out of water was wrongly ruled as a foul because he stood shoulder to shoulder next to an opposition player before he unexplainedly acted as a spaz.

Wengysaurus

Ben White nudges the goalkeeper at corners similar to what Raya got today and usually no foul is given, as goalkeepers need to be stronger. Will take the var going our way though, as usually it doesn't.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom