• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I wonder if he will play 3 at the back and use those two as wing backs.

It's definitely doable as his defense is stellar & would more than be able to cope with wingers attacking their flanks as both have speed enabling them of covering large ground to track back & assist.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

He will get sacked soon, overrated manager...they should have given Tuchel more time, tbh.

Don't think he's good at managing big ego players, can see him annoying a fair few players at PSG...though you have to be perfect to keep PSG in check, mental dressing room, maybe with Ramos and Messi they can channel it better now though.

He's a good manager but his defeatism is one of the reasons I never clamoured for him to come here.

The moment he said winning trophies only serves to enlarge egos I soured on him.

But you have to admire him, clearly, he let Lille pip him to the title last season out of principle :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Boring day for us, tbh.

Partey was great last year, but as Rex said...kinda miss the days of Arsène doing pundit work on deadline day and pissing everyone off, or him meeting a random woman in a bar and people on twitter saying he's meeting Cavani...he always kept us entertained :lol:

To next year!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Poch will need to deliver i mean this team without manager should be walking with ease in French league I'm not even joking. The CL is different still they should be favorites

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Boring day for us, tbh.

Partey was great last year, but as Rex said...kinda miss the days of Arsène doing pundit work on deadline day and pissing everyone off, or him meeting a random woman in a bar and people on twitter saying he's meeting Cavani...he always kept us entertained :lol:

To next year!

That year he was involved in a charity match on deadline day takes the cake. I remember the entire forum was on **** watch :lol:

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Be Excited.

E-JwJutXIAIlQdo
If they just had a photo of xhaka in a Roma shirt, I would be excited.

Last edited:

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Give me Szcz and his one great game, one bad game, over Leno's constant clownery too....our teams up until a few years ago, were always very good.

The league has always been strong, it annoys me when people try to downplay our previous teams by saying that it wasn't.
You was replying to @Rex Banter who said 'prime Özil, Santi, Ramsey, Alexis and even Koscielny are levels above anyone in the current squad'

The team you/Rex mentioned had some real good footballers & finished 4th.

So yes its expected that a team with less quality players finishes lower but as fans we struggle to handle it.

I do think the league is stronger now tbh.

I think the teams outside the top 4 are stronger & dont forget 2 of our 1st 3 games this season were against ECL finalists :eek:ops:

A couple of Years ago Liverpool played Sp**s in the ECL final.

Name me another league that has had 4 different ECL finalists inside 3 years?

However i guess the other argument is the team we have now is weaker.

Ole has now spent over 440m at Man U in 3 years to try to compete & they havent won a trophy in that time although a place in top 4 looks secure.

Thats the top 4 level now.

Last edited:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Cant believe Super Alex never got AM update :eek:ops:

I do like how the official site mention that he has gone to a Belgian PRO league side rather than some poxy amateur team tbf lol. 🤣

No mention of extending though to protect value 🤔
Would be something to be bantered by your parent club but in this case that isn't what happened. Pro is actually part of the official title for the Belgian top division (Jupiler Pro League).

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Boring day for us, tbh.

To next year!

Remember some rando person on twitter trying to overhear their conversations at a restaurant during the asia tour. Benzema's transfer window was what made my AM career. Hope you can have a moment like that 10 years from now, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom