• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Declan Rice: Cooking Again

Tnegs

Rice has been world class for us this season. It’s not his fault that the front 3 has decided to stop performing for the run in it’s a bit strange to be knocking his technical skills when the front 3 do next to nothing every game which is completely unrelated to Rice.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Even as 6's Rice and Partey are totally different players. Partey never was a traditional DM anyway, more a deep lying playmaker.

I don't think we'll really see it now with how Partey has aged but he and Rice would have been a formidable combination I think.

Both excel in attributes that the other are weaker at.

Topside

Rice has been world class for us this season. It’s not his fault that the front 3 has decided to stop performing for the run in it’s a bit strange to be knocking his technical skills when the front 3 do next to nothing every game which is completely unrelated to Rice.
Still a lot to play for a huge week ahead.

The CB pairing have been immense, Ben White super also.

Rice excellent, Ødegaard has been for me our player of the season. Guy has loaded a load of bullets that the front three have not fired.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Was about to argue against this, but the fact we need to sign another player to bring out the best of him is kinda backwards. So far under Arteta that previously would be mean you were out/limited etc.
So you suggesting we should have let him go to City🤔

He is good enough for a top team.

Problem is too many fans expect some elite FIFA game player who is perfect at pretty much everything.

Topside

So you suggesting we should have let him go to City🤔

He is good enough for a top team.

Problem is too many fans expect some elite FIFA game player who is perfect at pretty much everything.
Pep was in for him went to 95m iirc?

Had they had Rodri, Rice sitting infront of their back four they would of conceded way less goals than they already have.

Would of been a nightmare to try and break down let alone control a game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thank God Rice wanted a challenge and to be a starter, as if he went to City to be Rodri's rotational option (which ALOT of players would have done, guaranteed trophies without having to really do anything) would have been the league done for a while.

Imagine trying to beat that midfield in big games 😅

Topside

Thank God Rice wanted a challenge and to be a starter, as if he went to City to be Rodri's rotational option (which ALOT of players would have done, guaranteed trophies without having to really do anything) would have been the league done for a while.

Imagine trying to beat that midfield in big games 😅
Well he willl be happy however the season pans out.

Community shield winners medal in the bag.

Unbeaten by Man City in three games one goal conceded and scored by Carlton Palmer the only MC goalscorer v us this season now at Chelsea.

No brainer :D

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I was pretty much going to come here and say this, although I think you’re being harsh on Jesus like that Mel Gibson film.

I was probably Rice’s biggest critic and I think he’s been great this season mainly at winning duels which is the most important thing to Arteta. However I just don’t see him ever becoming a playmaker that can dictate from deep.

I don’t think England ever produces midfielders like that. Passing just isn’t treated as important in this country so all the midfielders tend to be similar in style.
Agree on Rice's ability. He is what you see with a bit more but not the full package. As fir Gabriel Jesus, absolute looool. The Passion of the Christ came out the year we were Invincible. Maybe it's a sign.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Agree on Rice's ability. He is what you see with a bit more but not the full package. As fir Gabriel Jesus, absolute looool. The Passion of the Christ came out the year we were Invincible. Maybe it's a sign.
The invincible season was my last year of primary school, now I have lower back pain and have to do stretches everyday to prevent it. I hope it is a sign 😭

HighburyHigh

Our wingers need to watch and take note of his desire and commitment to the cause and try to replicate it with the games we have left.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Back to his best today. Great performance. Unlucky not to score that one that hit the post.

GoonerJay24

He's not been world class as that's not his level yet, but he's been very good and helped made use better defensively. Clearly better with an actual playmaker like Jorginho or Partey starting in the 6.

GoonerJay24

Tonight he did well, seemed energized and really up for it; shame he couldn't score a couple tbf.

I never understood those last week saying he was tired; hasn't shown tonight or on Saturday. It's clear his issues against Villa and Bayern, were mainly technical and game intelligence moreso than physical.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom