• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Diego gets EU passport

Arjan

But this is one talent that surely won't come cheap!

It looks like ac milan have the best papers for him;
they should leave him for us, they already have Kaka, whom costed them only 6 mil!

The Mini

Diego will probably become Bosman if he joins Milan, Kaka is there and not giving up his spot.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

they should leave him for us, they already have Kaka, whom costed them only 6 mil!
6 MILL!!! :shock: :shock: . Don't lie, if this is true, then how could AW miss out on him?? :cry: Is it because he doesn't have an EU passport?. Damn, we should have got him, the boy's class.

Arjan

loyan_said said:

6 MILL!!! :shock: :shock: . Don't lie, if this is true, then how could AW miss out on him?? :cry: Is it because he doesn't have an EU passport?. Damn, we should have got him, the boy's class.

You gave the answer, he does not have a european passport. I think it was 6 mil in Euro's, so the steal of the century!

Mark

Established Member
Diego could be as good as Kaka with time imo. He is a great prospect. He could replace Pires or he could even play upfront in a deeper role probably. We should go for him but I think Milan or someone like that will get him.

Arjan

Doesn't Robinho play the deeper role, with Diego "in the hole" the behind the main striker?
He can replace Bergkamp, but then where does that leave Reyes?

GlasgowGooner

Inter are said to be favourites for him but surely his advisor would warn him of the way Inter always seem to suck the talent out of you and win nothing.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I dont think we need to include any midfield/attacking players. We are an awesome attacking team, and we dont need to stack up on talent, because we have enough as it is in my mind, even though Diego is an amazing talent.

I say we should let him go. He'll probably be too expensive anyways.

Fuzzo

Why aint nobody commenting on the seemingly imminent confirmation of his transfer to Sp**s.. I have no idea why hes going to the ****, but it is supposedly happening..

eikaz

i think wenger MUST buy him..he is a very good player..and he is still young..sell gilberto to Atheletico..get some money and but diego..so the team will have an attacking mid..i really hope wenger will buy him.. ;D :angel ;D

tox

Diego is a superb talent, great touch and vision , reminds me a bit of Zidane in the way he carresses the ball. Can't realy see how he would fit into Arsenal, altho i wouldn't be complaining if we signed him.

JazzG

Established Member
Arjan said:
Doesn't Robinho play the deeper role, with Diego "in the hole" the behind the main striker?
He can replace Bergkamp, but then where does that leave Reyes?

When I've seen Robinho play he has been the main striker with Diego playing behind him :?

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom