• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Intriguing, sounds like he's for sale at the right price and that we're most likely interested. Doubt that we've got much of a chance if Juve are interested though, he'll just wait it out until the summer if they can't afford him now.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Intriguing, sounds like he's for sale at the right price and that we're most likely interested. Doubt that we've got much of a chance if Juve are interested though, he'll just wait it out until the summer if they can't afford him now.

I mean there’s a very good chance we get CL and Juve don’t.

Aren’t they broke and under investigation? That club looks a train wreck tbh. Even re-hiring Allegri hasn’t worked.

Barry

I mean there’s a very good chance we get CL and Juve don’t.

Aren’t they broke and under investigation? That club looks a train wreck tbh. Even re-hiring Allegri hasn’t worked.
I haven't been following them closely at all this season - are they seriously at risk of getting into the Champions League? That's mental. I'm not 100% sold on Vlahovic but you've got to say that signing him in January would be a big statement of intent.

It's the sort of signing that says to the whole squad "Our target is Champions League this year"

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I haven't been following them closely at all this season - are they seriously at risk of getting into the Champions League? That's mental. I'm not 100% sold on Vlahovic but you've got to say that signing him in January would be a big statement of intent.

It's the sort of signing that says to the whole squad "Our target is Champions League this year"

They're honestly lucky to only be 7 points off.

Hope they keeping getting their cheeks clapped by everyone tbh.

3EFE466B-44D1-43DF-B6AB-8525F72B7A2F.jpeg

Attachments

• 5474B445-812F-4273-840B-59C5535B8317.jpeg
    5474B445-812F-4273-840B-59C5535B8317.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Do all Italian teams have these annoyingly talkative presidents, ffs?

We probably weren't even in for Higuain when Napoli were trying to sell him, but the owner wouldn't shut up about us.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Do you guys seriously think we will buy a 50m+ striker in Jan? Before you bring up auba deal, that happened due to Sanchez Theo giroud all leaving and we had to do something at that point. Nothing like that is happening this Jan. Laca will stay till end of season and leave on a free.

Barry

Do you guys seriously think we will buy a 50m+ striker in Jan? Before you bring up auba deal, that happened due to Sanchez Theo giroud all leaving and we had to do something at that point. Nothing like that is happening this Jan. Laca will stay till end of season and leave on a free.
It's a nice dream, but no I don't think we'll do a colossal deal in Jan, not unless there's a major injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom