• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be fair Crystal Palace ended up with much better striker and more proven if they paid under 20M for him then i understand why they not willing to go 12-15M for Nektiah.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

he would be mad not to take it. But knowing his previous decision its clear he has dumb people around him and I can see him waiting and eventually accept an ffer from arsenal and not play next two years and go to lower leagues

Reactions: A_G

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
he would be mad not to take it. But knowing his previous decision its clear he has dumb people around him and I can see him waiting and eventually accept an ffer from arsenal and not play next two years and go to lower leagues

I mean I doubt it's the only offer he gets

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
As a free he will get PL offers as he would be decent cheap backup. But he really should go abroad and establish himself. I dont see him starting games for a PL team

From my understanding, we get money if a PL club goes after him but not if a foreign club goes for him. So he'll get a bigger signing on fee if he goes to Germany. Easier league to get starts and easier to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom