• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,715

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
What's become of him actually? Doesn't seem to be on Mikel's radar. Thinking a Bundesliga move/loan could do him very well
yes any loan would be great! there was an odd Arteta quote earlier this year... think he got Douzied :facepalm:

‘Sometimes he won’t understand my decisions but the only reason I make those is to help him, so when he gets the chance to sprint, he can sprint & when he falls, he goes again. I want a long run with him, not just a short one & he’s in a better place now.

‘There are a few things that have to be better & one of those is to manage when he doesn’t play. You have to know how to suffer when you are on the bench. You have to be able to swallow that, all your ego & anger, all your willingness to play the game.’

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Are we really going to lose Gabi aswell? Seems like Arteta want to get rid of young players that he hasnt signed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyway Kiesse renewal at Milan is stalling his contract ends in 2022 we need to get him as free agent next summer really quality player and would steal for free

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sterling would be great transfer but we don't need to give anybody for him he not been used at city and they'll open to sell him for 50-60M or even less depends on how he been used. But with our current strategy we won't even entertain signing sterling these Noa Lang links make more sense and fit the current strategy

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hey AG do you remember when every single poster on AM directly told me that Sp**s had one of the best ever windows this last decade when they signed, Bale, Doherty, Regulion and Hobjerg and that they were going on to win the league and I said it was so average and now look ???

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom