• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

GoonerJay24

Should've accepted that £50m bid from Villa a couple of years ago. Be lucky to get offered half of that today.

Its a shame because I think he's a top talent. Unsure why Mikel doesn't play him more often; maybe it's his training attitude?

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Should've accepted that £50m bid from Villa a couple of years ago. Be lucky to get offered half of that today.

Its a shame because I think he's a top talent. Unsure why Mikel doesn't play him more often; maybe it's his training attitude?
It wasn't £50 mil mate, more like £30-£35 mil.

At the time he was an impactful player for us & had we sold, the fans would have been in uproar.

Nobody could predict how things would turn for him & the club. Not really sure what the plan is for him but if I were him I'd be looking to move.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

He has a good striking of the ball and good carrying ability. But doesn't have the stamina to run with the ball many times or the killer mentality to scoring goals plus his durability who is a big flaw. Maybe he isn't a top talent. His passing, dribbling, participation, defensive contribution aren't top level too.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom