• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 20/21 - Arsenal vs Tottenham September 29 2021, 19:15 BST

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Next London Derby already.

It's the quarterfinal for the FA Cup 2020/21. Tottenham won similar like Arsenal all three games in the league.

NieThePiet

Some rotation, but still a strong first 11 overall.
Heath with her starting debut.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Sorry, did not realise this game was on tonight. A friend text me to say it was on BBC4. Is the American International playing for Tottenham? Sorry, her name escapes me, did the 'Tea Cup' celebration against England in the World Cup.
Arsenal just gone 2 - 1 up, (Tottenham Own Goal).
Arsenal 3 - 1 up.

PXL_20210929_184919388.MP.jpg

Arsenal have a good Patten in there play.

PXL_20210929_184941905.MP.jpg

A family member of Gary/Phil? There Dad, Neville Neville. They do have a sporting Sister, Netball I think she does/did.

PXL_20210929_185040361.MP.jpg
Arsenal score to make it 3 - 1.

Now it is 4 - 1 (Half Time). Good First Half from Arsenal. Tottenham making a good start, Arsenal doing well to come back into it. Maybe FA Cup Glory for the Women, and the Men's First Team. 🟥⬜🏆🏆

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Surprised Bellerin didn't opt to stay here and play with these lot instead. Would he get a game though?

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Big Congratulations to Arsenal Women on beating Tottenham 5 - 1, to progress to the Semi Final of the Women's FA Cup.
(Arsenal to play Brighton and Hove Albion in the Semi Final).

View attachment 4760
Ex Arsenal Physio Gary Lewin is joining the Women's Team. Gary did well as the Arsenal Men's First Team Physio.

PXL_20210929_201043480.MP.jpg
Not been a good time for Tottenham against Arsenal. Sunday and today, unlucky Tottenham.

NieThePiet

Brighton is the best possible draw.

City will play vs Chelsea, really good chance for the final.

Arsenal womencstarting very well this season!

We also have the width up top to hopefully sustain the high pressing temp we are playing

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Women's football needs to be on tv.

Congratulations to the ladies.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I be honest this was the first Arsenal ladies game I watched and was impressed by the standard. Thought they played some great some stuff.

Have not watched womens football that much and will try and watch more in general or at least arsenal games.

I think the villa games is on bbc two though does clash with the mens one but will watch it later.

Can only be a good thing the more exposure the womens game gets

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom