• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabrizio Romano

What Tier Do You Rate This Source?

• Total voters

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Not sure why everyone is up in arms about this?

Every single transfer rumour lands in your face via someone who is taking a cut.

Fabrizio takes his cut directly from the club. Journalists take their cut from you.

But of course our resident wokerati club president @A_G has to get up in arms about sth without realising he’s getting played either way.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Every single transfer rumour lands in your face via someone who is taking a cut.

Fabrizio takes his cut directly from the club. Journalists take their cut from you.

But of course our resident wokerati club president @A_G has to get up in arms about sth without realising he’s getting played either way.
Not up in arms, always nice to expose a fraud though. He’s the UpTheGunnerz of journalism.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Why are you defending this tap in merchant? The guy is the biggest fraud on the net!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Hmmm..It's dishonest init, he's built a whole career off that behaviour and is now a huge (manipulative) voice in football.

I feel like @TH14shahriar, why do we have to listen to this guy?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Hmmm..It's dishonest init, he's built a whole career off that behaviour and is now a huge (manipulative) voice in football.

I feel like @TH14shahriar, why do we have to listen to this guy?

Yeah I was just joking lol. I hate all these YouTubers man.

Found out yday these two kids my son watches sometimes - all they do is play with toys - made $75m last year.

If my old man was still around he’d have heard that and proclaimed it was a sign of the end of times.

Worlds gone.

Anyway I was hoping AG would respond saying he doesn’t pay any journalists anything and I was gonna slap him with a “said with the proud voice of a man who paid up to the top secret platinum subscription of The Athletic that comes with a bonus pair of worn Ornstein underwear” but sadly that didn’t play out the way I thought it would 😔

Top Bottom