• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA Top 125 Living Players

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
ok, some are obvious, but some i've never even heard of..... and some are just p'ain WRONG...

http://www.4thegame.com//features/feature/149516/

El Hadji Diouf?? erm, i dont THINK so....

Rustu Recber??? not even playing for Barca.....

Juan Veron??? come on....

Hong Myung-bo?? who?

a couple names i see they left off are:

-Marc Wilmots (Belgium)
-David Seaman (England - as bad as he looked the last couple years, he is still a legend)
-Bebeto (Brazil - if your going to include Romario, why not include Bebeto)
-the only USA players are women??
-Hakan Sukur (Turkey - he has slowed down recently, but he was still a damn good player in his prime)
-Packie Bonner (Ireland - i just love the name)
-Ryan Giggs (Wales) - i know we dont like him, but he certainly has to be listed there if Diouf can be

Mark

Established Member
Saviola on there with all those Argentinian legends at such a young age is quite an achievement. Good to see a lot of Gooners there too.

KoLo28

Well if you think its ok to put Sukur on because he was good in his prime then i think Verons selection is fair.

skart14

Pele is a legend.......but diouf a top 125 player? lets hope he did not consult sir red nose....
4_14_4.gif

*damn i love these smilies*

kNiteMare

depends on how they define great. If they define by influences in the footballing world, then maybe the list would make a little more sense, especially with the inclusion of those japanese and korean players.

Soler

Established Member
He leaves out the second best Brazillian player of all time, Garrincha ... I think I lost some respect for Pele' then.

liam346

Diouf ......unreal, and to be honest owen, i ambiased but dalglish surely rates a mention ahead of St Mikey

Aussie

Established Member
Diouf hell no really he has been quite average for Liverpool. I think he must have got to 120 and thought who else ahh well Diouf will do.

A

Anonymous

no giggs?nor ian rush?!
he's completely forgotten Welsh players.
it has diouf :roll:
that just says it really.

AFCG7

Established Member
How can he leave out Giggs?
Sukur?
Wilmots too..

Hong-Myung Bo.. well he had to stick someone in from that side of the world..and fair enough he is a good defender.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
KoLo28 said:
Well if you think its ok to put Sukur on because he was good in his prime then i think Verons selection is fair.

i disagree... Veron is still IN his prime and not playing well.... Sukur played well all through his prime.. Veron has not.... Veron played well while in Italy, but not since......

FIFA is a joke who on earth is Hong Myong-Bo, I reckon in a couple of years we will see something similar to Indy and Cart racing..same sport, different organisations, FIFA are really really pathetic at the moment and everyone knows it.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom