• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Florida Cup: Arsenal vs Inter Milan | CANCELLED Due to Covid-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Don't know how the COVID situation is in Mexico, but that would likely not make it better depending on how things are there.

Would be safer to get an MLS team and be done with it.
There's an MLS matchday from Thursday to Sunday so I doubt they'll be able to. Might just have to cancel the the whole thing and have an intra-squad friendly at Colney or get some other team from the UK.

Might be a blessing in disguise really, with all these variants around.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
There's an MLS matchday from Thursday to Sunday so I doubt they'll be able to. Might just have to cancel the the whole thing and have an intra-squad friendly at Colney or get some other team from the UK.

Might be a blessing in disguise really, with all these variants around.

They could just play each other here, as well. Might be safer.

Seeing no MLS team can participate think it's better just to cancel it, yes.

Reactions: A_G

Xorspy

Arsenal can have an A team vs a B team, picked by captains Auba and lacazette. Wearing different jerseys and entertaining the Florida fans.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's really sucks ffs. thought all have vaccinated by now? how are going to replace these games in small amount of time.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Not a great run so far for him and I, sadly...maybe you should take the reigns back, Splinter.
Are you saying you cannot replace me?
0_Pep2PNG.png

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Fvcking asshole the lady I just spoke to. I just called her up and she said they have not heard Arsenal withdrew. She told me to call back in 1 hour.

When I asked for my money back, she had the audacity to say no refund, the match may be postponed. It's a fvxkinh friendly, Arsenal is not coming back to play.

If he don't get my money back after my call in 1 hour, will dispute it with credit card company.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
you know what this is good news people will not pay 8 Pounds to watch bunch of scrubs like Willian Bellerin and the 50% of players that will leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom