• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New Football Kits

Bigby3

chelsea-21-22-away-kit%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Much better than their home kit
That 3 logo just looks horrible, couldn't accept that on an Arsenal kit.

I was looking at the Soccept concept kits you posted and think the spain one is also beautiful. They are totally unrealistic, but I think it would be fitting for the national teams to have more fancy kits.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
That 3 logo just looks horrible, couldn't accept that on an Arsenal kit.

I was looking at the Soccept concept kits you posted and think the spain one is also beautiful. They are totally unrealistic, but I think it would be fitting for the national teams to have more fancy kits.

It shouldn't be unrealistic though should it, the generic crap released is safe yes, but look at when Nigeria done something a little different; the kit sold out, queues outside shops for them and even now they still retail at a high price.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Chelsea appear to be going for the Bus seat design again. 🚌
The Man Utd away shirt gives me flashbacks to there 1990/91 away shirt. Believe that season, we played them in a league cup tie at Highbury. Think we lost 6-2? Lee Sharpe scored a Hatrick. I had the Adidas Arsenal Home shirt from that season, wore it to where I used to work at the time. A work mate, a Man Utd fan, had that away shirt and would wear it to work.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes expected better from Adidas but the sponser make it look more worse. bring back Chevrolet

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Yes expected better from Adidas but the sponser make it look more worse. bring back Chevrolet
Yes, I agree, the Sponsor is all part of the shirt. Liked the JVC sponsor that we had. One I did not like was the O2 sponsor, just did not look right on the shirt.
Liked the Dreamcast sponsor, the away shirt had SEGA. Apparently, the word SEGA is a rude word in certain foreign countries.

Top Bottom