• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I am also having Chilwell already. Couldn't decide if I should bring in James. Chelseas's good run of fixtures is ending. But players like him are usually immune to tough fixtures.
If you only have Chilwell then definitely bring in James too.

Only word of caution is that if he doesn’t start, James usually comes on which is a problem. Chilwell usually starts or doesn’t play at al which is obviously better.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Bringing in Reece James before it was clear that he'd return to the starting lineup has paid major dividends for me.

Really regretting the decision made two weeks ago to take a hit and replace Rüdiger and TAA with Cancelo and Dias and bring in Mbeumo instead of ESR, though.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Average week, but I've been kind of steady at 30-40k for a while now, so really happy with that.

Now I'm doubting whether to sell Benrahma for Smith-Rowe or Mbeumo. Smith-Rowe seems to be in fine form, but the Norwich game is enticing and Brentford has the better run.

Squillaci

Horrible week for me. Both Ramsdale and Gallagher on the bench and I was thinking Gallagher should play instead of Ings. Ings has been a complete miss. Waiting for the next game against Southampton and will probably transfer him.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I've 2 free transfers and struggling with what change to make. Aubameyang to Kane is the only one I'm certain to make. The other feels more of a stick than twist scenario and save the transfer for when games come thick and fast.

Dutch D

I've 2 free transfers and struggling with what change to make. Aubameyang to Kane is the only one I'm certain to make. The other feels more of a stick than twist scenario and save the transfer for when games come thick and fast.
Yeah, I've difficulty to decide what to do with transfers lately as well. The only easy decision was Foden -> Jota in GW13 given Foden's injury and dry spell.

I've been wanting to get rid of Antonio and Saint-Maximin for a while, but I haven't been able to. Now that I've saved up two transfers ASM is playing Burnley in GW15 and Antonio's fixtures are about to swing. Kane has also been incredibly disappointing.

Might have to make a bench transfer (Duffy has unfortunately dropped from 4.4 to 4.2 already and seems to feature less) this week and save up transfers for GW16.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, I've difficulty to decide what to do with transfers lately as well. The only easy decision was Foden -> Jota in GW13 given Foden's injury and dry spell.

I've been wanting to get rid of Antonio and Saint-Maximin for a while, but I haven't been able to. Now that I've saved up two transfers ASM is playing Burnley in GW15 and Antonio's fixtures are about to swing. Kane has also been incredibly disappointing.

Might have to make a bench transfer (Duffy has unfortunately dropped from 4.4 to 4.2 already and seems to feature less) this week and save up transfers for GW16.

Brandon Williams started every game under Smith and is 3.9 now.

Tempted to finally bin Livramento for him.

Dutch D

Brandon Williams started every game under Smith and is 3.9 now.

Tempted to finally bin Livramento for him.
Good shout. I brought Livramento in late for 4.4m, has been rather disappointing so far. If I swap him for Williams, had my eye on him as a friend of mine has him and he's suddenly playing a lot, I could upgrade Raphinha to Silva in that case. Sounds like a decent plan.

Dutch D

Harry Kane has really pissed me off these last 5 gameweeks, the ugly git. Should've gone for Son, his blanks have really cost me. I'm ditching him this week for sure, just have to decide if I go to Ronaldo or a cheap striker + Son.

Dutch D

ESR not playing screwed my chances of catching up with my mini-league rival. He caught up with my gameweek score because Kane blanked (again) and he has Son.

Dutch D

Any indication on whether Smith-Rowe is fit to play against Southampton? Have too many doritos of death in my squad (Foster, Williams - ineligible, Duffy - suspended + game cancelled, Jota - muscle injury, Smith-Rowe).

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Fantasy football a minefield just now. Ive 8 players at present with 1 transfer left. If our game goes ill have 5 players and have to use my a free hit. But im also thinking go with the 5 and save the hits for more certain times. Tough choices.

Dutch D

Fantasy football a minefield just now. Ive 8 players at present with 1 transfer left. If our game goes ill have 5 players and have to use my a free hit. But im also thinking go with the 5 and save the hits for more certain times. Tough choices.
It's kind of killing the fun for me at the moment. So weird how late all these matches are cancelled. Brought in Watkins 1h before the deadline, but 15minutes later their game was cancelled anyway. Brought in Dennis before his games were cancelled three times in a row.

Think I will have to free hit today, but I'm afraid our game gets cancelled after my free hit, would be pissed if that's the case.

ThePortugueseGunner

I have Cucurella, Tierney, Dier, Smith-Rowe, Son and Maupay all scoring points for me today. Nice FPL day. Still have Dalot and Ronaldo for tomorrow.

blrgooner

Established Member
I bloody love you Gallagher.

Had a playing bench so didn’t ship him out like everyone else has.

Him, Broja, Bowen and Trent have been absolute dons for me this year
A playing bench has been very useful this season. Also, with most of the premium options a underperforming (except for salah/son) and average striker options in general, it's kinda easy to maintain a playing bench too

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A playing bench has been very useful this season. Also, with most of the premium options a underperforming (except for salah/son) and average striker options in general, it's kinda easy to maintain a playing bench too

Tbh I got so lucky with getting on Livramento, Bowen and Gallagher early.

My team value is like 105M or something so I can keep some good players on my bench.

Top Bottom