• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

G14 snub World Club Championship

kNiteMare

I dont know how that will works. Blatter can just forces local FA to dock points for every club that refuses to play. Then a few out of CL, no more cash, go into bankcrupt.

I cannot really see how the clubs can stand up to Blatter.

Aussie

Established Member
I was auctually hoping they would go ahead with that as a team form Aus that wins the NSL was going to compete in it. I know they would all get cained however i would love to see my local team to knock over man u. The form manure are in it woulf probably happen as well. ;D ;D

Its a good idea in theory but good ideas in therory dont often work.

Aussie

Established Member
kNiteMare said:
Perth Glory would rock everyone's A$$es!!

Ha not by going on there form on the weekend. Go Adelaide United lost 4-1 :cry: but still went through on away goals :p

mauapa

why the G14 teams don't sent all the youngster and reserve to play in theworld club cup, we can turn it into another carling cup. :)

club may get punished for not participating but i don't think it's legal to punished a club for fielding youngster.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom