• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Just saw his decision to go for goal with Saka waiting for a tap in.

1-0 in a nervy game and he does that instead of a simple left foot firm pass to Saka for a guaranteed win. It’s okay because we won but that is horrendous decision making.

Yeah....I saw that and didn't say anything but bro, wtf kind of decisioning was that.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Just saw his decision to go for goal with Saka waiting for a tap in.

1-0 in a nervy game and he does that instead of a simple left foot firm pass to Saka for a guaranteed win. It’s okay because we won but that is horrendous decision making.
That moment actually took the piss ngl. Can't believe he didn't pass that

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Having a go at an attacking player for scoring, rather than potentially defending a counter... insane and why I kinda dislike football generally right now.

That screams of coaches just wanting to be a bit too clever on purpose, the game should always be about the players first.

Arteta REALLY seems to love his regimented systems

Gunner-Union

When was the last time he actually took a full back on? Last season? It’s so predictable on both our wings, receive ball face full back but turn back and pass backwards rinse and repeat over and over. Wingers with pace that run at defenders terrify them into mistakes and fouls.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Missed a huge 1v1 chance which he normally slots in seasons gone past to make it 6-0 (Exacting revenge on chelsea and improving our G/D).

Missed 1v1 vs Wolves aswell on the weekend.

Are we going to blame the system on these two opportunities?

CannonBals

Missed a huge 1v1 chance which he normally slots in seasons gone past to make it 6-0 (Exacting revenge on chelsea and improving our G/D).

Missed 1v1 vs Wolves aswell on the weekend.

Are we going to blame the system on these two opportunities?

System had some role but was never the only reason or probably even the biggest reason.
He is clear second choice currently, next year has to buckle up or pack his bags in summer 25.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The finishing is way off he getting in good position

Can't believe I read some people say we should sell he having tough time but you don't sell these kind of players ffs specially when he only 22

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

He slotted that type of finish twice in January vs Crystal Palace
I mean, you could clearly see what he wanted to do. At least he has plan for his finishing.
Waiting until the keeper is close and then just push it past the keeper, but sadly this time he hasn't hit it cleanly.

but normally he is quiet good at these.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom