• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Giggs " UTD still best team in England."

Shirley

USArsenal said:
i notice they are tending to play him on the wrong side a few times lately.. why?? he cant play on the right... he has absolutely NO right foot...

Fergie once forced him to play as defender.

At the match against Manchester City, he was placed on the right. :shock:

I have to admit that Ryan is my favorite player of MU.

I have read the article and it was from his diary of Match 17 which was delivered at Icons.com.

Jasper

Why does he say that?

He's being sold at the end of the season, I guess he doesn't want to be sold and is trying to be on good terms.

Shirley

Mad Jens said:
He's being sold? Source?

Haven't you heard about the relevant rumors? :shock: :?:

It was reported that MU would sell several veterans such as Giggs and Keane and then buy some other players to replace them. :shock:

Shirley

Jasper said:
Whe does he say that? He's being sold at the end of the season, I guess he doesn't want to be sold and is trying to be on good terms.

It is sure that any player who has been staying at a club for 13 years don't want to be sold.

However, nowadays, emotional factors count nothing. :cry

KoLo28

It's sad to say but Man Utd could quite easily end up with as much silverware as us this season :(

Soler

Established Member
KoLo28 said:
It's sad to say but Man Utd could quite easily end up with as much silverware as us this season :(

How do you work that out?

We're in three competitions, they're in two. 3 - 2 = 1 more than them.

Jasper

We haven't won anything yet. We have to take it one game at a time.

Rumor is manure is going to go into a rebuilding process at the end of the season.

Chances are Keane, Giggs, Butt, Forlan, maybe even Ruud won't be back next season.

Keane is getting old, he can't even play two consecutive games in a week.

Giggs still has good value. If the price is right he's gone!

Ruud is dependant on good passes which he is not getting since Becks left, he might move to Madrid if the price is right!

Butt was about to get sold during January, but some deal fell through.

Has Forlan even scored?

seanconvey66

Isnt this the man who chose to play for England at youth, and Wales at full level? If he dont know what country to play for he aint the cleverest around is he!

OZGunner

Gotta be their last roll of the dice, get the manx up for their (hopefully )soul destroying next two matches, I reckon a draw in the league and a win in the Cup is fine and I would be happy, then the manx and chel$ki have the opportunity to cut each other's throats later on.

I am more worried about Chel$ki winning through the CL semi's as we surely cannot keep winning against them! To beat anyone 4-5/5 times in a season (even pissy teams like portsmouth) is a truly unlikely/magnificent performance, especially when they are ca$hed up like chel$ki. I guess starting the season with 29 matches unbeaten is in this category too :p

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Giggs, the man who said in the run up to 8/5/02 "There will only be one winner" Too f'king right Ryan!

Who cares about this guy anymore, his opinions are ill formed and irrelevant.

JazzG

Established Member
Didn't Wenger say the same last season :eek:ops:

I remember before we beat them at OT for the title he was rambling on about how we would win the title but never take it from them on their own ground, he should stop making these comments :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom