• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Harry Kewell, The Diving Cheat?

Soler

Established Member
Anyone see his woeful dive against Southampton? Add onto his dive against Third Division Yeovil Town in the Cup to win Liverpool a penalty, is Australia's "beloved" Kewell becomming a diving little prat?

A real disgrace to my (adopted) country, he is.

n_henry

Fellow Aussie here... I have to agree. ANd he even admits it - he admitted his dive against Yeovil... :shock:

Well, much good it did Liverpool. :?

Aussie

Established Member
As another aussie i am also disgusted at his behaviour. Well thats what liverpool have turned to these days to win games.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Lets forget about Kewell for a second here....lets look at Liverpool! Kewell is trying his best to lift this team on his shoulders to actually win a game. Sure it may require a dive here and there, but if no one else is doing anything, let him try his best, whether it involves diving or not. After all, Liverpool need it!

Gunner4life09

Liverpool are really scured this season, there players resort to this disgraceful behaviour brings shame to there club. i saw the replay about 3 times and i couldn't see any contact, even if there was the slighest contact it should have been a penalty.

Liverpool are an ok club on paper but there just not getting the flow, like at arsenal.

tox

I hate watching Liverpool these days, especially after having the luxury of watching Arsenal. Liverpool play with such little urgency and passion, atm Gerrard is the only one playing with some fire. Owens last 2 penalties sum up the Liverpool spirit at the moment.

kanuuu

Established Member
Kewell is class thought, liverfools best player, i was really hoping we would get him in the summer.

KingReyes

Established Member
Harry Kewell is a great player no doubt. If he came to Arsenal he would be an even better one. But since he joined **** Liverpool the only player he's had to enjoy playing with is Steven Gerrard. I wouldn't say he's a cheat, maybe he's going through a phase called 'desperate to win no matter what it takes' hhmmm...i think thats called cheating :eek:ops:

Pat's missing Gerbil

i listened to Citeh/manure 5 live and the commentators both critisized van diving mother fukcer for diving..... maybe Pires will not be the only person hounded in the premiership. How many dives has pires done to get a penalty? and how often does the manure snipper have a shot?

1 penalty scored / 2 given to the opposition in 11 years of league football at old ****ford. This is no complement to british referreeing.

Iron Monkey

Owen play really bad, missed 3 best chance to scores.

1. one on one with the keeper, he shot the ball to the keeper :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. he can rebound when the ball hit the post, only 3 yard but he miss

3. missed penalty, his second consecutive penalty missed :lol: :lol: :lol:

KoLo28

What a howler owen had, missed one of the easiest chances and missed a penalty! Why would Real Madrid want him? or anyone? He really has gone down hill. As for harry, he's there best player.. well him and gerrard. If they didn't have him this season, they'd be even further down the table.

WALTZING MIDFIELDER!!

Piston Broke

n_henry said:
Fellow Aussie here... I have to agree. ANd he even admits it - he admitted his dive against Yeovil... :shock:

Well, much good it did Liverpool. :?

Well i suppose at least he 's fairly Honest Bobby still denies he dived At pompey earlier in the year i mean come on it was Soooo Obvious

Biggus

Established Member
Kewell is class thought, liverfools best player, i was really hoping we would get him in the summer.

Yes Its sad to see a player with Kewells potential going to the ****house.
He could have been made into a superstar ala Thierry by Arsène, I think the person to blame is Kewells agent Bernie Mandic, Aussies will know of him-lets just say you would'nt buy a used car from him, he makes Arfur Daley look like Honest John :x

A

Anonymous

lets look at Liverpool! Kewell is trying his best to lift this team on his shoulders to actually win a game. Sure it may require a dive here and there, but if no one else is doing anything, let him try his best, whether it involves diving or not. After all, Liverpool need it!
now most of the aussies comments were true and then did well to admit their hero is a diving little prik. until these comments i just quoted ! are you saying he has the right to dive because he is carrying liverpool on his shoulders !!! DONT THINK SO. noone has the right to dive, and kewell is by no means carrying liverpool. he was total **** the start of the season, now hes got into it hes a good player, but by no means carrying liverpool. i would say that was 190% gerrards doing. he is the one carrying the team. kewell just puts in a few good displays. then ruins it all by falling over. CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT

Aussie

Established Member
All these aussies that go for a Liverpool now just cause they got Kewell piss me off trust me there are a ****load of them. Leeds used to have the a pretty big support in Aus just cause they had Harry and now he has pissed off to Liverpool so have they.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom