• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,316
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Wasn't Lyon supposed to be in big financial problems? What happened to that?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
With us, I think its more than just Auoar.

I think we have stopped all our movement in the market... some serious ish is going down at the moment.

daron christie

I think we have stopped all our movement in the market... some serious ish is going down at the moment.
I said this after the Chelsea game…most rumours went dead straight after that game then heated up a bit with Ronaldo news then dead again….I have a feeling they don’t want to give Edu and Arteta anyone more money until at least they let go of 2-3 players

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

If we don't do anything tomorrow, then you're right. I think the owners may have realised its pointless giving Arteta & Edu any more money to spend.

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If we don't do anything tomorrow, then you're right. I think the owners may have realised its pointless giving Arteta & Edu and more money to spend.

And its a good sign to me if Im honest.

As long as we can keep someone like Ainsley beyond tomorrow, then I think we could be seeing the backs of Edteta very soon.

What a relief it would be to have a proper DOF and manager come in, in one swoop. I'd probably cry actual tears of relief FFS.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
We’re not signing more players… because we’re not signing more players. We’ve wasted the money we had. Nothing more or less.

The club are not going to have second thoughts about further spending days after giving him money for a 30M GK.

I just think we’ve spent our cash now.
Do you think we'll spend again?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
And its a good sign to me if Im honest.

As long as we can keep someone like Ainsley beyond tomorrow, then I think we could be seeing the backs of Edteta very soon.

What a relief it would be to have a proper DOF and manager come in, in one swoop. I'd probably cry actual tears of relief FFS.

I agree, although AMN has had his moments, I'm not a fan and never have been. I do want to see the back of Arteta & Edu though, they are beyond awful. I thought Auba's interview after the City game was quite telling. He said the players need to work together, work as a team, but I didn't believe him. He looked like he was fighting a lost cause, he could hardly say we're being run by idiots but I think that's what he felt inside.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We’re not signing more players… because we’re not signing more players. We’ve wasted the money we had. Nothing more or less.

The club are not going to have second thoughts about further spending days after giving him money for a 30M GK.

I agree, the owners finally decided to back Edu & Arteta but having blown £130m we end up with only 2 starting players. Arteta & Edu are both clueless, and both must go!

Kav

Established Member
He rarely posts. Watches more French football than anyone here, always posts interesting stuff from Ligue 1.
Categorically untrue. Aouar is quality. A bit temperamental but he needs a axis to play well. He hasn’t been good since Fekir left.

In any case I told AM that we should have gone for Fekir years ago. Legit better than anything else on the market right now. Including Ødegaard.

Legend14

Established Member

We have 20m free money from Willian. Use it + another 20m to get Bissouma. No brainer.

Legend14

Established Member
Categorically untrue. Aouar is quality. A bit temperamental but he needs a axis to play well. He hasn’t been good since Fekir left.

In any case I told AM that we should have gone for Fekir years ago. Legit better than anything else on the market right now. Including Ødegaard.
Does Arsenal really need another risky project that doesn’t fit in our formation? Are we the only way he can get into the PL?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We have 20m free money from Willian. Use it + another 20m to get Bissouma. No brainer.
Yeah Brighton will sell for 40 million last day of the window because they are desperate for money lol. They sold a far inferior player for 50 million to the same club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom