• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ismail Yakubu

Reyes(9)

I never heard of him,if he's good why not ? But i want him to come along either Lescott or Curtis Davies ..TBH i dont rely on Senderos or Cygan at the back let's bring a Solid and at the same time young to pretect our team alongside Toure ..

Saville

he doesnt look to bad ive seen him play on TV before....strong just lacks a little bit of pace...id still go for curtis davis though

seanconvey66

he was on trial with us a couple of years ago, and played a couple of pre season friendlies for us, including one against Barnet. i think its just a rehashing of an old story

pg1989

i am not sure about this guy as he is playing in league 2. he would need to prove hiimself on loan to a championship side before i got excited

jester

Established Member
he looked average against man utd, if my memory serves me well. and thats the only real game we can judge him on, harsh i know, but games against league 2 sides are hard to judge potential.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom