• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Gazidis

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Gazidis done an excellent job at bringing in Sven, Raul and Emery. Not so much on our commercials.

Best of luck to him at Milan.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Wind up the clocks, switch on the phones,
Encourage the dog to bark with a boot up its butt,
Thump on the pianos and bang on the drums
Bring out the coffin, let the revellers come.

Let aeroplanes circling overhead in joy
Scribble in the sky the message IVAN HAS PISSED OFF!

Good riddance.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Imagine after all the effort he put into being in the front of every single camera angle in the summer and there is not a single person gonna miss this loser.

Reminds me of one guy in my town who bought a dildo for his girlfriend.

Guy bought a dildo for his girlfriend and was showing it off in front of TV cameras? Wow. :D

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Gazidis is a legend. He set us up really well for future success and for the transition from Arsène better than I could have imagined he would. Everyone seems to completely overlook or forget what an absolute game changer he pulled off with getting in Sven, Raul and Emery. We should have done better on a number of other aspects of the business but he had very little in terms of support from above as well had less power than Wenger.

What he does at Milan remains to be seen but he has support already in the form of Leonardo, Maldini etc so lets see. Wish him the best of luck.

Last edited:

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Thank you Ivan for doing the most to undo the mess Arsène Wenger created in recent years. I’m sure Raul and Vinai will continues his good work here. Good luck in Milan!

Top Bottom