• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,397
  • Views 838,062

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Liverpool back to midtable so. Klopp worked miracles getting them to the level they were are at a few years ago, because it certainly wasn't due to the ambitions of the club. Also got lucky with Coutinho

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Slot has done a good job at Feyenoord. He was highly rated when at AZ and even before with Cambuur.

Still, the gap with those Dutch teams and Liverpool is big. Let's hope we'll see a similar guy like Ten Hag. Who is also highly rated in Holland.

I do think Slot's English is a lot better. With much less "eh" in every sentence.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Van Disney making every excuse in the book. Never compare this bum to Saliba or Gabriel again.

"Best CB of all time", despite not being that good at defending really.

He's the Ultimate Warrior of football, tbh...he looks amazing when you see him, but he's kinda meh when you look past the hype.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Think he looks a lot more gross than ETH. If you're bald at least grow a beard

Coaching Sexpest FC vibes
If he was skinny then definitely. But being chubby makes him look innocent and cuddly like a teddy bear.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Klopp’s mistake was trying to win all four competitions. He should have went out of the fa cup and Europa league early and they would probably be premier league winners. Liverpool players mentally exhausted.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom