• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arne Slot’s Liverpool

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,443
  • Views 854,089

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Didn't Ox say he was glad for the more understanding fanbase Liverpool have, when he moved there too :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You really do after the way he acted in his last game here and by some accounts, his playful attitude when he was here. Never did rate or like him.

Also lied to Wenger all that summer about him staying (not that I wanted him to or think we'd have been better off if he did), then phoned it in vs Liverpool and requested a move almost at the 11th hour. He's an absolute unserious two faced ******. No idea how he's still at Liverpool tho I can't imagine it's gonna be for much longer and believe me he'll have some fall from grace soon in terms of where he'll end up. Hope those CL's and PL medals he got for doing **** all make him happy tho.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐

Such disrespect not to have Heskey in that squad. Is that Glen ****ing Johnson on RB??? Dudek, Enrique, Downing etc on the bench? 😭😭

Some of these 'Legends' teams.. bullshit is what it is.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Such disrespect not to have Heskey in that squad. Is that Glen ****ing Johnson on RB??? Dudek, Enrique, Downing etc on the bench? 😭😭

Some of these 'Legends' teams.. bullshit is what it is.

We had Justin Hoyte in our legends match against Milan, tbf :lol:

Big Pascal Cygan marking Christian Vieri out of the game that day, like the bald don that he is!

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
We had Justin Hoyte in our legends match against Milan, tbf :lol:

Big Pascal Cygan marking Christian Vieri out of the game that day, like the bald don that he is!
As he should! Hoyte one of the most underrated individuals since Julius Caesar.

Cygan could probably do a bit still to this date.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Also, pundits like Joe Cole and Rio saying what I have been for ages, Trent is basically Beckham at RB, but better.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Klopp is reminding me of Wenger atm, all his attacking signings keep on banging.
Pre Emirates Wenger was very similar in the sense that he would tweak very slightly to compensate for injuries or rotation but largely the system was exactly the same because his team could just physically and tactically impose their will on anyone. That's what Klopp is. There's a slight change in the midfield based on which 3 he uses and whether Firmino plays but largely they're confident in what they do and they go out and impose their football on any opponent. While the 2006 and beyond Wengerball was really pretty at times, I miss the good old 1999-2006 double pivot breaking up the attack and a handful of passes resulting in a goal on the counter, never really allowing the opponent to get on the front foot. To me that's PL football at its best and I think Klopp while different has come closest to replicating that kind of devastating speed of attack.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

FQnEwidWYAI2A9G

Just a reminder of what Klopp took over. This is literally a mid-table squad. Milner is dependable fair enough and Coutinho could be world class on his day other than that you're looking at players that wouldn't even start for most mid-table sides. He got them to two cup finals that same year, got them top 4 the next, a CL final the year after and then we all know what's happened since.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
FQnEwidWYAI2A9G

Just a reminder of what Klopp took over. This is literally a mid-table squad. Milner is dependable fair enough and Coutinho could be world class on his day other than that you're looking at players that wouldn't even start for most mid-table sides. He got them to two cup finals that same year, got them top 4 the next, a CL final the year after and then we all know what's happened since.
What's your point? Jurgen Klopp is a good football manager?

Kav

Established Member
FQnEwidWYAI2A9G

Nah not having that kind of revisionism. It was a top 6 squad at worst. You’ve left out Allen, Lovren and Lallana. The squad was not a mid table one like you are making it out to be. They also had a young henderson and origi on the team at the time.

This is not to say that an amazing job was not done by jurgen.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Latest posts

Top Bottom