• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cobra Kai Havertz: No Mercy

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
To me, Isak is the one because you can actually start him and Havertz together and let them interchange. at times. Hazard can drift to the left to play the ball into the box while Isak attacks the space and Isak can attack from the left half space while Kai attracts the CBs with his aerial threat.

Isak's injury record really worries me. Add Neto to that list too.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Lets be fair to to Kai. Boy is delivering at the business end of the season and that's mark of a great player.

I've been a big critic of his signing but no matter what you think about him.. he doesn't hide in games.

Starting to show the young lad that had all eyes on him when he break out at Leverkusen.

The move worked out well for both him & us. The less said about Chelsea the better :lol:

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
He is not good enough as a starting striker to close the gap with City. He was a total disaster first half of year. He has been ok second half of year. 12 league goals or even one or two more in last 3 matches is still not a good enough for a league winning striker. We need a striker; Jesus can stay and play winger and 3rd choice striker. But we need a top finisher. We still need 3 to 4 new players a couple of starters and a couple of good bench players to round this team into a trophy winning destroyer

He's only played 9 times in the PL as striker and has 7 goals and 4 assists in those games. Those are elite numbers from his time as an actual striker

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

To me, Isak is the one because you can actually start him and Havertz together and let them interchange. at times. Hazard can drift to the left to play the ball into the box while Isak attacks the space and Isak can attack from the left half space while Kai attracts the CBs with his aerial threat.
I don't think Isak is available, realistically.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
His problem has always been consistency. He's had runs of form that were close to this before, albeit this one seems to be a bit longer than those at Chelsea.

If that is somewhat resolved, I'd rather get a wing option that can rotate between Saka/Martinelli/Trossard if the CF market continues the way it is right now.

To be fair, most 21-24 year olds are like this.b we've bought him as he's potentially entering his prime and put him in a better environment for him to flourish

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom